Kanji's sexual preferences.(spoilz)

#21Dark GunnerPosted 12/7/2012 12:37:40 AM
I just like to think he doesn't care about gender, more so that he cares about who the person is. Key example being Naoto.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of it though, I love the crap out of his character. He's just so.... interesting to me.
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#22Hitoshura_Posted 12/7/2012 12:37:53 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
I'll say it again: Being gay means to be sexually attracted to men. Kanji wants to be ACCEPTED. Kanji liked Naoto when he thought she was a he, because she showed an interest in him (technically, that's her acceptance for who he was. Although this was not Naotos intention). Kanji still likes Naoto as she was the first to "accept" him. And I quote "It's not a matter of guys or chicks... I'm just scared ****less of rejection"... rejection... the opposite of acceptance. Lastly, Kanji admits there was a girl he liked back in... middle school was it? In his S Link.

I agree 100%.

Kanji thinks he will be better off without girls in his life, it's that line of thinking that made him believe that he might be a homosexual. This isn't about sexual desires, it's about his fear of being seen as abnormal, and seeing as he already was a feminine boy, he was afraid of beiing completely rejected by everyone.
The shadow is a blunt, sexual, extreme manifastation of the supressed thoughts, and Kanji's represents the way he sees himself - the side of himself he doesn't want anybody to see, the side that took hold of his life and grabbed him by the nads.
---
*is officially Hitoshura*
#23katellaPosted 12/7/2012 12:42:58 AM
If you look at the poll, theres nothing to debate about. If your opinion isnt the majority then its simply invalid to all but yourself :3
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
PSN: ScarletDevilI(L + I undercase)
#24Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/7/2012 12:44:02 AM
HoIlywood posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
Madigari posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
could this please not turn out like the last topic about kanji's sexuality?

Actually, I'm personally looking forward to this being the last topic about Kanji's sexuality. Ever.

Don't let me down, forum.

I agree.

I meant "Could this not turn into a big fight like the last topic".

Only when people stop being in denial. It's like they're ashamed a character they like is gay

If he was gay, then why the nosebleeds and inability to look at the girls in their Yukata? The evidence points in the direction of Bi or confused.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest he is 100% Gay. Even his Shadow admitted, "won't someone, ANYONE, just please accept me." His Shadow's reasoning was that "guys" are easier to get along with. Homosexuality is an orientation, you are either born that way or cannot change the fact due to some unknown reason. You are not "truly" gay simply because you think guys are more tolerant then girls.

His sexuality is based on acceptance, so he will be sexually interested in whomever takes him in for who he is. This is a mental condition, a Paraphilia, not true homosexuality. It is also emotional instability. Any human being can and will find a way to satisfy their emotions, even if it twists who you really are.

So where's this "evidence" of full homosexuality after I've laid out all the evidence to the contrary?
#25UnbralPosted 12/7/2012 1:23:42 AM
I considered Naoto mai waifu before finding about that she was a girl, and that doesn't mean I'm gay; just shotacon.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#26jakerscythePosted 12/7/2012 1:56:12 AM
Kanji doesn't have an actual sexual preference yet, though he is deifinitely shown to be physically attracted to girls. He just wants somebody to love him and accept him for who he is. He's a truly lost kid. Sexual preference doesn't factor into that at all.

Oh, and there's only one person trying to start a fight in this topic, there's a handy ignore function for that.
#27MidgardDragon99Posted 12/7/2012 2:03:37 AM
As with all sexuality it is more fluid than we like to think. I think ultimately he likes Naoto, so he can't be truly gay, but he could be bisexual since he was willing to consider a guy. Or maybe, since he's a teenager and still deciding, he's just confused and still deciding, like many teenagers. Either way, it doesn't matter, Kanji is Kanji.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#28YuutaMoePosted 12/7/2012 2:17:05 AM
Hitoshura_ posted...
Confused and unsure.
His heart says girls, but his mind says men.

^ LOL. this XD
#29AugustDreamingPosted 12/7/2012 2:34:23 AM
I think he's bi.
---
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#30Skull007o_OPosted 12/7/2012 3:16:04 AM
MidgardDragon99 posted...
As with all sexuality it is more fluid than we like to think. I think ultimately he likes Naoto, so he can't be truly gay, but he could be bisexual since he was willing to consider a guy. Or maybe, since he's a teenager and still deciding, he's just confused and still deciding, like many teenagers. Either way, it doesn't matter, Kanji is Kanji.

I always say that Shadow Kanji would've been different (or at least not that extreme) if he wouldn't have met naoto.. I think that was the spark Kanji needed to start doubting. What he experienced through his childhood/adolescence is what we need to take into account

Besides, his shadow would've continued attacking even after he was defeated if kanji was truly gay, you can't fool shadows, and kanji himself said that it wasn't a matter of guys or chicks, he just wanted to be accepted