Kanji's sexual preferences.(spoilz)

#31AwesomdorPosted 12/7/2012 4:00:57 AM
I think he's actually bi-sexual. Being bi-sexual is waaayy more common then people think since there's a lot of pressure to be straight in many cultures most bi's are able to suppress their homolust to the point where they don't even know they're bi.
---
If you hate Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
i3-2120 3.3GHz_6850 Sapphire_8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
#32SkaldskaparmalPosted 12/7/2012 5:14:57 AM
Lord_Thief posted...
If you look at it, Naoto is his number one interest in the game. Both when he thought Naoto was male as well as female. But, on the other hand if you look at his SECOND interest, it definitely seems to be MC. Even if the interest doesn't go both ways Kanji forms a bond and affection, and opens up while having never opened up before to MC.

But pretty much every character in the game "forms a bond and affection" towards the main character, mainly due to his Sue-ness.
#33thompsontalker7Posted 12/7/2012 6:22:56 AM
Definitely bi. He got a nosebleed upon seeing the two girls in swimsuits at the school trip, but showed feelings for Naoto before he knew she was a girl.

Too bad I got to her first >:P
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
#34Hitoshura_Posted 12/7/2012 9:32:20 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Definitely bi. He got a nosebleed upon seeing the two girls in swimsuits at the school trip, but showed feelings for Naoto before he knew she was a girl.

Yeah, but the reason he had feelings for Naoto isn't sexual. He liked her because she was genuinely interested in him, and didn't judge him like everybody else. He just wants to be accepted by somebody regardless of their gender. You're comparing sexual attraction to a mental state.
---
*is officially Hitoshura*
#35Eternal_Dream21Posted 12/7/2012 10:12:47 AM
So TC, what you're really aksing is: '' Will you please beat the s*** out of me, Kanji?''
#36jrbeerman11Posted 12/7/2012 12:00:31 PM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
So TC, what you're really aksing is: '' Will you please beat the s*** out of me, Kanji?''

Wins the topic
#37heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/7/2012 12:06:11 PM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...

/Topic
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#38Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:28:43 PM(edited)
Eh. I still say he is gay.
I'm with Hollywood on one of his points. It's like people are ashamed to admit they like a gay character and are sniping at those who do think he is like it's some terrible insult to call him that.

But like I said in the opening post, it was left up to personal intepretation so even then this poll is just consolidated views and not concrete evidence. Heh.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#39EmiHinataPosted 12/7/2012 12:41:43 PM
Hitoshura_ posted...

Yeah, but the reason he had feelings for Naoto isn't sexual. He liked her because she was genuinely interested in him, and didn't judge him like everybody else. He just wants to be accepted by somebody regardless of their gender. You're comparing sexual attraction to a mental state.

Homosexuality isn't solely about sex. He liked Naoto regardless of gender, and presumably found her attractive both when he thought she was a guy and when he found out she wasn't. Regardless of if he's gay, bi, or whatever, he had feelings for Naoto as a man--that's not debatable.

I personally think he's pansexual--he's more concerned about acceptance than what's between someone's legs.
---
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com
#40Hitoshura_Posted 12/7/2012 12:54:36 PM
EmiHinata posted...
Hitoshura_ posted...

Homosexuality isn't solely about sex. He liked Naoto regardless of gender, and presumably found her attractive both when he thought she was a guy and when he found out she wasn't. Regardless of if he's gay, bi, or whatever, he had feelings for Naoto as a man--that's not debatable.

I personally think he's pansexual--he's more concerned about acceptance than what's between someone's legs.

Oh. So if I like someone who's a guy it makes me a homosexual? If Kanji isn't physically and sexually attracted to men, then he is not gay.

Sheesh people. Give him a break, he's only 15. By the time he matures completely and becomes confident about himself, there's no telling what he'll be like.
---
*is officially Hitoshura*