Bad Ending (Obvious Spoilers)

#1Wolfwood44Posted 12/6/2012 10:05:03 PM
Holy CRAP that was depressing. I was surprised about you-know-who's death and quite bitter, so jumped right on the hate train. I was shocked they let it end their, even for the bad ending.

Reloaded and am glad things got immediately better once you're on path to the Good ending.
---
GT/PSN: Silt44
My Blog (Comics, Video Games, and Movies): www.arbitrarynerd.blogspot.com
#2LordVhaerunPosted 12/6/2012 10:06:01 PM
And now you know what it's the *bad* end ;p
#3SilvariePosted 12/6/2012 10:07:06 PM
Lol. You think THAT is the bad ending. . .
There's worse my friend. There is indeed worse. But good on ya for at least saving before then, reach out to the truth and all that jazz.
---
(Use This One!) SS FC: 3267 0992 2924
PtFC: 3868 3574 9567
#4Wolfwood44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:43:57 AM
First, I'm ashamed that I used "their" when I obviously should have used "there".

Please don't take my degree away...

Second, what else would constitute a bad ending!? Other than the MC dying? At this point I don't mind spoilers, I'm pretty sure I'll never get a worse ending (I'm not one to try for that kind of thing).

Unless it's still possible in my game -- don't really want to spoil it in the off chance my "good" ending is going to suck because I didn't MAX certain Slinks.
---
#5SparNar607Posted 12/7/2012 7:47:02 AM
Wolfwood44 posted...
First, I'm ashamed that I used "their" when I obviously should have used "there".

Please don't take my degree away...

Second, what else would constitute a bad ending!? Other than the MC dying? At this point I don't mind spoilers, I'm pretty sure I'll never get a worse ending (I'm not one to try for that kind of thing).

Unless it's still possible in my game -- don't really want to spoil it in the off chance my "good" ending is going to suck because I didn't MAX certain Slinks.

Inaba becoming over run with shadows? The bad guy killing one of you friends, destroying most of the world? Being the only one to remember that the world is going to end, while the ones you care for remain blissfully ignorant?
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#6GSSAGE7Posted 12/7/2012 7:47:26 AM
There's an accomplice ending. Yu figures out who the murderer is, but doesn't tell his friends. The day before he leaves the the city, he goes to talk to the murderer, and helps him cover up his crime, making sure that they'll get off scott free for everything.

Even the game itself makes you feel like scum for doing that.
#7Wolfwood44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:51:01 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
There's an accomplice ending. Yu figures out who the murderer is, but doesn't tell his friends. The day before he leaves the the city, he goes to talk to the murderer, and helps him cover up his crime, making sure that they'll get off scott free for everything.

Whaaaaat!? Damn that's messed up. I won't bother to try that out, but what would I have needed to done? I don't remember seeing a point where I could tell the game I know what's up WITHOUT telling the team.

And is there a scene for shadows overrunning Inaba? Because that might be worth trying out just for that.
---
#8GSSAGE7Posted 12/7/2012 7:56:18 AM
Wolfwood44 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...

Whaaaaat!? Damn that's messed up. I won't bother to try that out, but what would I have needed to done? I don't remember seeing a point where I could tell the game I know what's up WITHOUT telling the team.

And is there a scene for shadows overrunning Inaba? Because that might be worth trying out just for that.

It's not an ending, so much as it''s a game over thing. If you fail to stop the killer before a certain date, you get a call from a party member telling you that shadows are overrunning the town, before you hear them scream, implying that a shadow killed them.

But to get the Accomplice ending, when you're standing in the cold and figure out the identity of the killer. If your social link with the killer is high enough (yeah, the killer is one of your social links. It's that messed up.), you get the option to not tell the others.
#9Wolfwood44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:06:00 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Wolfwood44 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...

It's not an ending, so much as it''s a game over thing. If you fail to stop the killer before a certain date, you get a call from a party member telling you that shadows are overrunning the town, before you hear them scream, implying that a shadow killed them.

But to get the Accomplice ending, when you're standing in the cold and figure out the identity of the killer. If your social link with the killer is high enough (yeah, the killer is one of your social links. It's that messed up.), you get the option to not tell the others.

Yeah, I didn't know who the killer was until they laid out all the facts like they did when you're outside, so I didn't bother to progress my S. Link with them. I might try it eventually, just to try it out, but that would be a... third or fourth run, at this point.
---
#10Firion09Posted 12/7/2012 9:11:42 AM
Dude the accomplice ending is so messed up! I was thinking "WTF Atlus! ...Stop impressing me!"