KADFC's Main Guide Topic (FAQ, Updates, Errors, Etc...)

#21bbobbjjPosted 12/7/2012 5:57:44 PM
Damn. I'm already up to the start of oct and was hoping to use the guide to get some playtime in over the weekend. Any chance that neoseeker updates it yet? That or you could email me the latest version and I can check for errors for ya as I go through your newest update :)
#22NaesakiPosted 12/7/2012 6:17:51 PM
bbobbjj posted...
Damn. I'm already up to the start of oct and was hoping to use the guide to get some playtime in over the weekend. Any chance that neoseeker updates it yet? That or you could email me the latest version and I can check for errors for ya as I go through your newest update :)

assuming your not going for 100% complete first time round, i drifted between Zoels and yangxu's guide at that point as I'd already resigned myself to the fact i wasn't going to be able to max the Death or Temperance arcana's this playthrough
#23KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:33:58 PM
Naesaki posted...
bbobbjj posted...

assuming your not going for 100% complete first time round, i drifted between Zoels and yangxu's guide at that point as I'd already resigned myself to the fact i wasn't going to be able to max the Death or Temperance arcana's this playthrough

Umm, why is that? It's not like both of them are hard. Just make sure Sunday is spent on Death before doing any other Slinks. Temper on the other hand, yeah, without fortune, this can spread into more days than needed.

BTW:
http://pastebin.ca/2290458

Testing... 1... 2... 3
#24Stasis_SwordPosted 12/7/2012 6:43:22 PM
Thanks for the link with the October data.

Also I'm pretty sure seeds are random, at least I rarely see the seeds you list in the guide (at the same time).
---
"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back!" - Xenogears
#25MoohipPosted 12/7/2012 6:55:58 PM
KADFC posted...
Naesaki posted...
bbobbjj posted...

Umm, why is that? It's not like both of them are hard. Just make sure Sunday is spent on Death before doing any other Slinks. Temper on the other hand, yeah, without fortune, this can spread into more days than needed.

BTW:
http://pastebin.ca/2290458

Testing... 1... 2... 3

wow great thanks you so much.

I am waiting for it too.
#26KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:48:37 PM
So, should I delete all parts that even mention those seeds and just have a paragraph explaining what each seeds does? State that the seed sold is random and that the player should just pay attention on a daily basis?

Okay, I guess this working. I have it marked for 3 days, so that will automatically be deleted by Monday or so. I just finished November as well, but I rather edit a few parts before releasing that. I think I can show that preview on Sunday though.
#27Stasis_SwordPosted 12/7/2012 7:54:04 PM
KADFC posted...
So, should I delete all parts that even mention those seeds and just have a paragraph explaining what each seeds does? State that the seed sold is random and that the player should just pay attention on a daily basis?

Okay, I guess this working. I have it marked for 3 days, so that will automatically be deleted by Monday or so. I just finished November as well, but I rather edit a few parts before releasing that. I think I can show that preview on Sunday though.

The references to specific seeds are rather confusing. Reminding the player to buy some isn't necessarily a bad idea. Besides the cabbage none have quest/story implications right?
---
"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back!" - Xenogears
#28KashelllPosted 12/7/2012 9:45:45 PM(edited)
question about your guide KADFC on 9/28 it says - Spend time with Kanji then a few lines down on the same day it says - Moon Rank 4: 1, 2, also on the following day 9/29 it says - Moon Rank 8: 1/2 , something seems a little wrong there lol
#29KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:19:26 PM
Stasis_Sword posted...
The references to specific seeds are rather confusing. Reminding the player to buy some isn't necessarily a bad idea. Besides the cabbage none have quest/story implications right?

Confusing, how so? You mean the ones that I'm giving or the ones in the game?

Cabbage and Corn. The Corn is needed to get one of Yosuke's weapon. Both are for quests. Besides that, I find the Melon (Same as Bead, 1 Ally All HP/SP), Eggplant (Same as Homunculus), and Wheat (Chest Key) to be useful. Especially the fact that you can't buy them in large bulks

Kashelll posted...
question about your guide KADFC on 9/28 it says - Spend time with Kanji then a few lines down on the same day it says - Moon Rank 4: 1, 2, also on the following day 9/29 it says - Moon Rank 8: 1/2 , something seems a little wrong there lol

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/64649565

Near the ending. The new update was suppose to correct that, but that didn't occur. I it got fixed a few days ago, but that's my version. There's another topic floating around (heads up) that also addressed a few other typos/issues.
#30HunterAlicePosted 12/7/2012 10:32:10 PM
I did send you a message about the mr. pringles trick not working anymore. But never-mind....