Just messed up following a SL guide...

#1XyresPosted 12/7/2012 2:29:19 AM
Been following KADFC's guide and this translated one.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww34.atwiki.jp%2Fpersona4_g%2Fpages%2F141.html

I didn't have enough peach seeds to get the gentle way... Would it be worth it to forsake the japanese one, go back a week and restart from there where KADFC starts to change his guide and steers it away from the translated one? I just don't want to start missing a bunch of stuff because my expression is too low...
---
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27
#2mongopikisPosted 12/7/2012 2:31:41 AM
Mm, top grade round eye examinations.

Just what i want from my Persona game.
#3Xyres(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:34:31 AM
I know some basic Japanese so its not too hard to go and re-read for the actual translation. It is just slow and annoying.
---
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27
#4Wolfwood44Posted 12/7/2012 8:57:59 AM
You'd probably enjoy the game more just playing through once, maxing your social skills, and then having a breeze through the second run.
---
GT/PSN: Silt44
My Blog (Comics, Video Games, and Movies): www.arbitrarynerd.blogspot.com
#5GSSAGE7Posted 12/7/2012 9:01:36 AM
If you didn't get far enough, pay attention to this. If it says a month when it says a social link, it's referring to Ai. So when it says the social link you should do that day is April, it means Moon 4.
#6Xyres(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:54:54 PM
Wolfwood44 posted...
You'd probably enjoy the game more just playing through once, maxing your social skills, and then having a breeze through the second run.

Yeah, I have already beaten P4 3 times though. I just wanna do a max SL run for this one and the rest of the achievements next run.
---