Has anyone gotten the Hardcore Risette trophy on their FIRST run?

#1AIVTPosted 12/7/2012 4:52:16 AM
Urgh...Almost ready to give up...I've been grinding and scan-spamming the bath house and the strip club and I still haven't gotten it. I've switched chars already to the ones I don't use and I still haven't gotten it yet. I tried again to fight Izanami thinking that maybe the last few lines from her fight will trigger the trophy. But still, nope. So, has anyone successfully gotten this damn trophy on their FIRST run?
---
3DS FC: 4554-0052-0632 / PSN: Gelo666
#2teffyPosted 12/7/2012 5:03:36 AM
I did! About halfway through the Hollow Forest. Didn't even have to grind any lines...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3hyruleiscool542Posted 12/7/2012 5:05:30 AM
I did. I got it even before I went to the Marie's dungeon. Everyone seems to be having such a hard time with it >.> I was just analyzing an enemy and it popped up for me.
#4Code_Geass_CCPosted 12/7/2012 5:09:59 AM
Playing it on hard and very hard will most likely produce the trophy easier. Playing it on very easy where you are always 20+ levels ahead of what you should be in a dungeon means you'll be missing a lot of lines.
---
PSN: Key_Amazed
Now playing for eternity: Persona 4 Golden
#5Lusankya1Posted 12/7/2012 5:18:29 AM(edited)
Code_Geass_CC posted...
Playing it on hard and very hard will most likely produce the trophy easier. Playing it on very easy where you are always 20+ levels ahead of what you should be in a dungeon means you'll be missing a lot of lines.

I'm playing on hard and I'm still overleveled, because I always searched for all the stuff I needed for the quests. Even when I switched my entire party to underleveled characters Rise would always say the enemy is weak, because the MC is so strong. :(
#6thompsontalker7Posted 12/7/2012 5:21:16 AM
I probably won't because none of my characters are gonna get Fear'd anymore and run away unless I force them to :/
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
#7GRE3NJ3LLYPosted 12/7/2012 5:46:34 AM
AIVT posted...
Urgh...Almost ready to give up...I've been grinding and scan-spamming the bath house and the strip club and I still haven't gotten it. I've switched chars already to the ones I don't use and I still haven't gotten it yet. I tried again to fight Izanami thinking that maybe the last few lines from her fight will trigger the trophy. But still, nope. So, has anyone successfully gotten this damn trophy on their FIRST run?

"Switching to the ones you don't use"
There's your problem. You need to use every character throughout the whole game to have the best chance of getting it. Mine popped on the final boss, which has 3 unique lines.
---
"If you can't solve the puzzle, you're nothing but a loser." -Nate River
#8GodMWOLFPosted 12/7/2012 6:24:21 AM
Yes during the true end dungeon

Though i had to grind a lot!Mostly cause i never analized.Seriously the only time analizing was actually useful to me was while fighting the seceret boss

other than that i never used it other than trying to get the trophy
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#9PhantomReaperXPosted 12/7/2012 12:00:22 PM
I got it my first playthrough. Then again, I played on very hard so I analyzed often, switched up my party, and left healing ailments up to the s.link recovery. I wasn't trying to go after it but I got it when I first started Heaven.
---
Gamertag PS3: Phantom_Reaper_X
I play Blazblue CSE, Persona4 Arena, and WO3 online
#10AIVT(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:58:16 PM
Well, this playthrough is on Hard mode, so...yeah. The thing is, I've just fully analyzed dungeons until the stripclub. After this, I'm going to go try doing the status ailments one. So, is there any hope for me left? Or, start a NG+ and go on Very Hard mode? I'm kinda hesitant to go do this on an NG+ because I've already invested around 4 hours to analyze-spamming enemies. And I sure as hell don't want to invest another couple more hours of just spamming LT on each enemy and God forbids that I write down a list of what the characters say. Demmit! :"<
---
3DS FC: 4554-0052-0632 / PSN: Gelo666