complete costume collection

#1wilfredaPosted 12/7/2012 1:17:38 PM
A bit of shameless self-promotion--I finally finished grabbing screenshots of all the available costumes in the game; there's a photoset here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL if you're curious about how any of them look.

I'm 99% sure that the collection is complete, but I welcome corrections if you notice any missing!
#2SparNar607Posted 12/7/2012 2:14:31 PM(edited)
Since it'd be nice for people to see what the costumes look like and how to get them, shouldn't this be a sticky thread?
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/7/2012 1:28:45 PM
Very nice.
#4dcaoKOPosted 12/7/2012 1:56:52 PM(edited)
Tips for getting Yukiko's magic armor and Naoto's school swimsuit? Those two are the ones I'm missing from my 1st playthrough.
#5Azure_FlamePosted 12/7/2012 2:08:10 PM
dcaoKO posted...
Tips for getting Yukiko's magic armor and Naoto's school swimsuit? Those two are the ones I'm missing from my 1st playthrough.

This. Also where did you get those ribbony magical girl boots for Yukiko?
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#6dcaoKOPosted 12/7/2012 2:10:49 PM
Well I know it's the last couple quests. But for Yukiko, I needed to aquire some meguro stones? I'm thinking I didn't have the type of fish to trade with the fish lady.
#7wilfreda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:13:03 PM(edited)
Azure_Flame posted...
dcaoKO posted...

Those are rewards for quests 67 and 68 from Kashiwagi, on the 1st floor of the classroom building after 1/17 or so. Same kind of deal as the previous two--for the Magical Armor she wants to see the Animal Paw weapon (trade for at the Shiroku Pub) and for the swimsuit she'll ask you some trivia questions. You can't do 68 until you complete 67.

Do you mean the Steel Slippers (pink ribbon boots) for Chie? That's my favorite, appearance-wise, of her weapons. You can trade for those at the Shiroku Pub also.

dcaoKO posted...
Well I know it's the last couple quests. But for Yukiko, I needed to aquire some meguro stones? I'm thinking I didn't have the type of fish to trade with the fish lady.

Well, the stone name is a hint--for the meguro stone you need a Meguro Tuna.
#8Azure_FlamePosted 12/7/2012 2:14:26 PM
wilfreda posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
dcaoKO posted...

Those are rewards for quests 67 and 68 from Kashiwagi, on the 1st floor of the classroom building after 1/17 or so. Same kind of deal as the previous two--for the Magical Armor she wants to see the Animal Paw weapon (trade for at the Shiroku Pub) and for the swimsuit she'll ask you some trivia questions. You can't do 68 until you complete 67.

Do you mean the Steel Slippers (pink ribbon boots) for Chie? That's my favorite, appearance-wise, of her weapons. You can trade for those at the Shiroku Pub also.

dcaoKO posted...

Well, the stone name is a hint--for the meguro stone you need a Meguro Tuna.

I've never actually fished before -- how do I get the stones once I have the fish?
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#9dcaoKOPosted 12/7/2012 2:14:53 PM
AH ok thanks. I just didn't have enough time to fish during my 1st playthrough. Also never caught a meguro tuna. On my 2nd playthrough now and I have plenty of time to fish now.

Thanks for the tips
#10dcaoKOPosted 12/7/2012 2:22:14 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
I've never actually fished before -- how do I get the stones once I have the fish?

You can trade your stock of fish for stones at the shrine on some nights. Then use those stones at the pub at night.