Romancing Marie

#1eviltimsPosted 12/7/2012 5:41:52 PM
Does romancing Marie have any affect if you have a romance with another girl. Cuz I know if u date more than one girl then valentine is a mess. So can u date Marie and another girl, without negative effects?
#2Strain42Posted 12/7/2012 5:43:12 PM
I think with Marie you can, because from what I heard the game forces you to see Marie's Valentine's event no matter what you do.

But I'm not sure if romancing her and someone else will have any effect on that.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#3Nightmare637Posted 12/7/2012 5:43:32 PM
eviltims posted...
Does romancing Marie have any affect if you have a romance with another girl. Cuz I know if u date more than one girl then valentine is a mess. So can u date Marie and another girl, without negative effects?

no negative effects, no mater who you choose on valentines you get a mandatory marie event.

so yes, you can dateher with no negative effects.
#4TakashiX8Posted 12/7/2012 5:45:23 PM
Yeah pretty sure you can romance marie and another girl without any consequences because for valentines day maries event always happens regardless of any other girl... But it's good to be faithful to your girl too
---
PSN:CrowX8
P4A: Labrys
#5eviltims(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:34:37 PM
TakashiX8 posted...
Yeah pretty sure you can romance marie and another girl without any consequences because for valentines day maries event always happens regardless of any other girl... But it's good to be faithful to your girl too

Being faithful yes, but you got to no choice but to cheat if u want to get Marie's epilogue or something.
#6tcaz2Posted 12/8/2012 12:14:28 AM
TakashiX8 posted...

Being faithful yes, but you got to no choice but to cheat if u want to get Marie's epilogue or something.

No, you don't have to be lovers with Marie to get the epilogue. You just have to max her S.Link.
---
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2664/7b7aaa038007832d461b28c.jpg
#7Nightmare637Posted 12/8/2012 12:19:37 AM
tcaz2 posted...
TakashiX8 posted...

No, you don't have to be lovers with Marie to get the epilogue. You just have to max her S.Link.

If your lovers with her she'll proclaim her love for you during the epilouge.
#8eviltims(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:04:35 AM
Thats how it is? I see, I see. useful to know thanks.