Yes or no Margeret & Igor should've had Social Links

#1GodMWOLFPosted 12/7/2012 8:41:52 PM
I mean real Social links where you learn more about them - Results (46 votes)
Yes to both
26.09% (12 votes)
Yes but only to Igor
4.35% (2 votes)
Yes but only to Margeret
15.22% (7 votes)
No,i don't care about the Nose
2.17% (1 votes)
Nah Margeret's not my type
2.17% (1 votes)
Why not?
0% (0 votes)
Fsteak
50% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Margeret's persona fetching quests sucked and never reveals much about her

and i think everyone wants to learn more about Igor
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#2GSSAGE7Posted 12/7/2012 8:43:57 PM
I think that's kind of the point, that we never learn anything about the Velvet Room residents, considering even Elizabeth and Margaret don't know what they are.
#3thompsontalker7Posted 12/7/2012 8:46:14 PM
Eh, Meg didn't want to be another Elizabeth, it seemed. Maybe she felt Velvet Room guests are only temporary, so it's pointless to get too attached.

Doesn't stop her from giving you a kiss, though
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
#4GodMWOLF(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:46:30 PM
That's why they should have real social links.To learn more about them and how they operate in the Velvet room
---
#5sithprobePosted 12/7/2012 8:46:30 PM
I don't think Igor would flesh out as a character. He seems to be there mostly for the mystery factor. Margaret on the other-hand...
Without having played the other Persona's it makes me wonder what Elizabeth from P4:Arena is all about. Because she and Margaret seem somewhat similar. I certainly could have done with a more interesting approach to Margaret's Social Links.
#6Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/7/2012 8:49:17 PM
sithprobe posted...
I don't think Igor would flesh out as a character. He seems to be there mostly for the mystery factor. Margaret on the other-hand...
Without having played the other Persona's it makes me wonder what Elizabeth from P4:Arena is all about. Because she and Margaret seem somewhat similar. I certainly could have done with a more interesting approach to Margaret's Social Links.

They are sisters, as Margaret implies in P4. Elizabeth is a bit more "out there" then Margaret, but apparently cares deeply for the P3 MC.
#7GodMWOLF(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:49:18 PM
Thinking back now.......i should'nt have put Fsteak as an option :S
---
#8GSSAGE7Posted 12/7/2012 8:50:04 PM
sithprobe posted...

Of course they're similar. They're sisters, and both played the same role as Igor's assistant and keeper of the Persona Compendium in the game they appeared in.
#9sithprobePosted 12/7/2012 9:00:37 PM
:D they like totally dress the same, I shoulda figured it out!
#10Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/7/2012 9:10:37 PM
sithprobe posted...
:D they like totally dress the same, I shoulda figured it out!

Or, by the fact that Margaret practically tells you (doesn't say the name, so I'll let you slide since you didn't play P3 ^_^).