Ways to Get Bad Endings (SPOILERS)

#1KADFCPosted 12/7/2012 10:10:13 PM
It seems, there is more than a few ways get to get bad endings. Anyone up to list them all? I thought I would be getting the Accomplish Ending, but it ended up as a alternative to one of the previous bad endings in P4.

- Picked Adachi's name from list
- Protect Adachi twice with options (I'm guessing if I told about Adachi, in either of those 2 choices, confrontation with Adachi will occur.
- On last day, tried to convince Adachi (I'm guessing if I decided to go home, it will just skip the meeting with Adachi)
- Meeting with Adachi (I told him to turn himself in. What if I didn't and I picked to say goodbye? A better response?)
- Convincing failed and continues into Bad Ending with an option when asked from Dojima (I don't think any of these option would change anything)

Any other "new" routes I should know about to get Bad Endings? Any others that's not in P4 vanilla

I hate listening to this sad music, and FF doesn't work on the credits. How did you guys stop it or did you just until it was done before continuing?
#2HoIlywoodPosted 12/7/2012 10:13:25 PM
I believe by throwing whatshisname's delivery guy into the TV that's another bad ending
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#3ZoelPosted 12/7/2012 10:14:26 PM
From what I remember it has something to do with the choice of disposing the threat letter. But I am not 100% sure, I wasn't going for it, cause I hated to watch the bad ending. But you know it triggers, cause theres actually a new animated scene for it.
---
PSN: Celis777 | Currently working on Rune Factory 4 Faq.
P4A main: Aegis | BB Main: Carl
#4Nightmare637Posted 12/7/2012 10:14:55 PM
HoIlywood posted...
I believe by throwing whatshisname's delivery guy into the TV that's another bad ending

namatame and that was in the vanilla version aswell.
#5HoIlywoodPosted 12/7/2012 10:26:44 PM
Also, KADFC just close the Vita window instead of waiting for credits
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#6KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:42:26 PM
Zoel posted...
From what I remember it has something to do with the choice of disposing the threat letter. But I am not 100% sure, I wasn't going for it, cause I hated to watch the bad ending. But you know it triggers, cause theres actually a new animated scene for it.

Yeah, but I haven't got that yet. So you did tell Naoto/Yosuke about Adachi on 12/05 right? Because I didn't get any options about any evidence so far.

Nightmare637 posted...
HoIlywood posted...

namatame and that was in the vanilla version aswell.

Yeah, that was in P4 vanilla. I guess I can list some of the P4 vanilla's bad ending ways
1) Throw Namatame into the TV
2) Don't throw Namatame in, but picked the options that just stalled time
3) Fail to name Adachi on 12/05
4) Fail to defeat adachi by Christmas (More like a Game Over)

HoIlywood posted...
Also, KADFC just close the Vita window instead of waiting for credits

Hmmm, why didn't I think of that. Beats waiting for and listening to that depressing music. Thanks
#7wilfredaPosted 12/7/2012 10:56:23 PM(edited)
For the Accomplice end, you do have to make certain choices in that meeting on 3/20. I went in pretty much blind, but I just chose all the dialogue options that made me feel really bad about myself, like (I'm paraphrasing) "I'm on your side" or "I'm not here to make you turn yourself in." If you successfully convince him that you're genuinely his ally, he'll go get the letter and challenge you to burn it.

Actually I kept a save from before the turning point on 12/5 so if you want I can load it up and try to remember what the "right" options are to get the Accomplice ending.
#8SparNar607Posted 12/7/2012 10:53:35 PM
Shouldn't you sticky this thread so it shows up as one of the first topics?
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#9KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:00:46 PM
wilfreda posted...
For the Accomplice end, you do have to make certain choices in that meeting on 3/20. I went in pretty much blind, but I just chose all the dialogue options that made me feel really bad about myself, like (I'm paraphrasing) "I'm on your side" or "I'm not here to make you turn yourself in." If you successfully convince him that you're genuinely his ally, he'll go get the letter and challenge you to burn it.

Actually I kept a save from before the turning point on 12/5 so if you want I can load it up and try to remember what the "right" options are to get the Accomplice ending.

If you can, that would be awesome. I'm on it right now, but still testing it.

SparNar607 posted...
Shouldn't you sticky this thread so it shows up as one of the first topics?

Is it even sticky worthy? I mean, it's just a question
#10LordFarquad1312Posted 12/7/2012 11:06:09 PM
You just have to tell him you're not trying to turn him in and convince him you're on his side. Then burn the letter.
---
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."