Laughing ( Spoilers )

#1ChibiDeidaraPosted 12/8/2012 1:44:48 AM
Yosuke: Is he cute...? What do you think, Kanji?
Kanji: Huh? What're you asking me for?
Yosuke: Well, I was just wondering if he was your type?
Kanji: Ohhh... I get it. What you're really asking is "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?""

I Literally Almost Dropped my vita i was Laughing so hard xD <3 =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#2Vanquish04Posted 12/8/2012 1:49:00 AM
Personally, nothing beats the "I'm being reborn, dammit!"
#3ImASadPandaPosted 12/8/2012 1:51:29 AM
Is it confirmed yet to everybody who's ever played this game that, Kanji is the best character in P4? Because more people need to realize this. The man is gold, lol.
#4Vanquish04Posted 12/8/2012 1:54:27 AM
ImASadPanda posted...
Is it confirmed yet to everybody who's ever played this game that, Kanji is the best character in P4? Because more people need to realize this. The man is gold, lol.

Extra Credits actually used Kanji as an example of a successful video game character with depth. If you never heard of it I suggest you to look it up at Penny Arcade
#5ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:58:39 AM
I Will Never Forget Kanji Tatsumi for the rest of my life I Love him So Much xD <3 =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#6MidgardDragon99Posted 12/8/2012 4:39:46 AM
ImASadPanda posted...

Pretty much this. Anyone who doubts it just isn't paying attention. He even had the best story in P4A (at least from a humor perspective).
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#7ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:04:13 AM
ImASadPanda posted...

Pretty much this. Anyone who doubts it just isn't paying attention. He even had the best story in P4A (at least from a humor perspective).

i Don't Doubt it I just had to post this cause it was too Good not to talk to about <3 =)
---
#8VeraxulousPosted 12/8/2012 9:06:48 AM
Yosuke deserved that response. Kanji lets your party get away with a lot, especially Yosuke.

Also yes... I had a Yukiko-esque laughing fit at this line. His delivery is perfect, too.
#9NaesakiPosted 12/8/2012 9:36:07 AM
the new beach scene was awesome

did anyone choose the

"Your a man, let em dangle!" i was going to but i backed out xD will pick it this time on 2nd playthrough
#10IBubbleTeaPosted 12/8/2012 9:40:06 AM
Kanji: "So, uh.. someone's killing people with a TV? What, is he beating them to death?"
Yosuke: "No, they weren't being beaten with a TV! Weren't you listening at all...?"

I died laughing.
---
Life is like chocolate. It wont last forever so make the most of it...