so adachi S.Link?(spoliers by the way)

#1awsomemanspiffPosted 12/8/2012 1:57:11 AM
so i got him to 6 before nanako got taken. and then beat the game but it only ever got to rank 8. and i got the true ending. what the happy happs?
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#2Azure_FlamePosted 12/8/2012 2:23:12 AM
You need to tell Naoto who the killer is (obviously), then the next night, choose to confront Adachi alone. The Jester S.Link will change to Hunger, and that's how you'll know that you're on the right track.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#3MidgardDragon99Posted 12/8/2012 2:25:41 AM
Apparently you need to confront him alone at some point to get it all the way up, according to other posts here. I dunno I never got those options 'cause I just missed getting Rank 6 on this playthrough.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#4HiroshidaPosted 12/8/2012 2:50:00 AM
Key dates:

Nov 1st last chance for rank 6

Dec 5th pick

Dec 7th confront alone. Arcana change.
#5VirusChrisPosted 12/8/2012 5:18:19 AM
So pick the second option?

"Don't tell friends, protect Adachi"... right? To change to the Hunger arcana and get it to MAX level but not the "Bad Ending" route, right?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#6KialandiPosted 12/8/2012 5:23:50 AM
VirusChris posted...

"Don't tell friends, protect Adachi"... right? To change to the Hunger arcana and get it to MAX level but not the "Bad Ending" route, right?

No, Protecting Adachi lets try for the accomplice ending.

What you need to do is tell your friends it's Adachi, then go to confront him alone later on when everyone tells you not to..
#7VirusChrisPosted 12/8/2012 5:24:55 AM
Kialandi posted...
VirusChris posted...

No, Protecting Adachi lets try for the accomplice ending.

What you need to do is tell your friends it's Adachi, then go to confront him alone later on when everyone tells you not to..

I got that info when I picked that route... good thing I saved beforehand!
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards