what carries over on ng+?

#1Dyingangel246Posted 12/8/2012 2:47:24 AM
so i've heard money carries over but what else? i've played persona 3 and beat it twice with a ng+ but i haven't played it in forever so i don't remember. can someone help me out?
---
3ds FC: 4553-9976-3021
#2MidgardDragon99Posted 12/8/2012 3:38:34 AM
costumes, money, personas in compendium, registered skill cards, I think unlocked weapons at Daidara (but not those in your inventory), Knowledge/Courage/Expression/Understanding, Max S. Link items (but not maxed S. Links or upgraded party Personas)

Not sure what, if anything, else.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#3Dyingangel246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:44:49 AM
MidgardDragon99 posted...
costumes, money, personas in compendium, registered skill cards, I think unlocked weapons at Daidara (but not those in your inventory), Knowledge/Courage/Expression/Understanding, Max S. Link items (but not maxed S. Links or upgraded party Personas)

ok so not sure if i'm understanding you right, do s.links carry over or not? I know i won't be able to max all of them out by the end of my first playthrough so i was hoping they do.
---
#4AlekxanderPosted 12/8/2012 4:11:49 AM
Dyingangel246 posted...

ok so not sure if i'm understanding you right, do s.links carry over or not? I know i won't be able to max all of them out by the end of my first playthrough so i was hoping they do.

Not the actual SLink itself, but the key item you get as a gift from the social link.
#5Dyingangel246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:19:07 AM
Alekxander posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...

Not the actual SLink itself, but the key item you get as a gift from the social link.

ok thanks. thats going to suck, i didnt get kanji and noaki's s. links until a little bit ago and im in septmber already. been trying to get those up
---
#6clyde_ghostPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:18 AM
Dyingangel246 posted...
Alekxander posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...

ok thanks. thats going to suck, i didnt get kanji and noaki's s. links until a little bit ago and im in septmber already. been trying to get those up

well hopefully you maxed out your stats for the mr perfect trophy. if you did it definately free's up a lot more time for trying to max s. link for everyone.
---
GT - Vanuber
PSN - Stylish_Lynx
#7Dyingangel246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:02:55 AM
clyde_ghost posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...
Alekxander posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...

well hopefully you maxed out your stats for the mr perfect trophy. if you did it definately free's up a lot more time for trying to max s. link for everyone.

i'm maxed on knowledge and expression. i am at daring for courage, thorough for diligence and motherly for understanding, i've been reading every night to get the last 3 maxed plus doing the special at Aiya on rainy days
---