So I need all yo yens...

#1ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/8/2012 11:34:22 AM
Where is the best place to farm Gold Hands? I'm in the final dungeon right now, went up twice and couldn't find any Gold Hand...
#2asianboy345Posted 12/8/2012 11:45:32 AM(edited)
Start at the highest floor
Go back to the one below it
Gold Hands have very high chance to spawn (either walking around or in treasure boxes)
Find one and kill them all
Get all yo yens
Go back up
Go back down again
Repeat

It's a trick that someone posted here a couple weeks ago. Apparently if you go back a floor, Gold Hands have a very high chance to spawn (works with every dungeons so far for me). They don't always appear but so far I have a 75% chance of finding them. Just explore the entire floor, if you don't find one, open every chests, if still no, then go back up and back down again.
#3ScreamingMidget(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:46:38 AM
asianboy345 posted...
Start at the highest floor
Go back to the one below it
Gold Hands have very high chance to spawn (either walking around or in treasure boxes)
Find one and kill them all
Get all yo yens
Go to the next floow
Go back to the previous floor again
Repeat

It's a trick that someone posted here a couple weeks ago. Apparently if you go back a floor, Gold Hands have a very high chance to spawn. They don't always appear but so far I have a 75% chance of finding them. Just explore the entire floor, if you don't find one, open every chests, if still no, then go back up and back down again.

Oooh, didn't know this.Gonna try that now, thanks!
#4gotohadesPosted 12/8/2012 11:54:32 AM
"ALL YO YENS!" yip, yip, yap.
---
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168
#5ScreamingMidget(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:58:49 PM
Still couldn't find any Gold Hands in the final dungeon...do they not spawn there?
#6TohruAdachiPosted 12/8/2012 1:08:18 PM
The final dungeon doesn't have golden hands unless you're talking about. Adachi
#7TaticalWarriorPosted 12/8/2012 1:19:07 PM
gotohades posted...
"ALL YO YENS!" yip, yip, yap.

My old cellphone ringtune for a message. :)
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#8Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/8/2012 1:31:01 PM
TohruAdachi posted...

Really??? That's when you need them the most, to save up for NG+. Wow, that sucks. Just have to go to Magatsu then and farm for cash during that last day.
#9ScreamingMidget(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:33:45 PM
TohruAdachi posted...

Not talking about that...well is there a good spot in Cabbageman's dungeon or Heaven where I can fight like 5 of them at once? I only ever get 2 + random mob or one that spawns 2 mobs...
#10Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/8/2012 1:43:57 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
TohruAdachi posted...

Not talking about that...well is there a good spot in Cabbageman's dungeon or Heaven where I can fight like 5 of them at once? I only ever get 2 + random mob or one that spawns 2 mobs...

It's random. There is no way to get 2, 3, 4 etc. at a time.