getting very frustrated over certain s.links!

#1Sami1000Posted 12/8/2012 3:25:56 PM
First one is hanged arcana, Saki's brother. He said that he can be found start of the week at the liquor store but guess how many times he has been there for the whole month and half? ZERO! Not even once. Its very annoying to go check if he's there every frigging day. I never invested much in this s.link in ps2 ver but i wanted to this time.

Second is Jester arcana, Adachi. He's never to be found, not day not night time. What gives!? Its nice to have new s.link and all but for gods sake make it possible to build on it!

Third is death, old woman. Same as Jester arcana, never to be found at riverbank.

There's three arcanas which i would love to build on because i want every arcana to be as high as possible except for fortune, empress, hermit and tower. I honestly feel that my game is partially ruined because of those three. I know that my time with Adachi is running low and i guess that old woman won't be found after summer either?

Sorry for the rant but i'm very frustrated on this. I have already invested 50 hours on this and i don't like the idea that i have continue the game when i feel that i have screwed it up.

Its 27th of August (last days of summer vacation going) in the game if it have had any effect for those s.links.
#2ZeraylphPosted 12/8/2012 3:27:54 PM
if you are trying to finish Max Slink.

I suggest you finish Adachi asap before November.

I recommend you look up a guide or some blogs on schedules of what days they are availible.

Depending on your rank, Adachi either is availible to talk at night or day
#3heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/8/2012 3:32:14 PM(edited)
Adachi: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/64750716

Just visit "Death" every Sunday

As for Naoki, cant help ya there, but he was there for me
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#4ZetgobPosted 12/8/2012 3:33:43 PM
Naoki is not available during school breaks, just like all the other non-investigate team school s.links.

Adachi is like Dojima/Nanako in that he has no weekly schedule. He does have specific dates though, and assuming you have rescued whoever was kidnapped that month, he will always be there one these dates:

May: 13 (F), 20 (F), 23 (M), 27 (F), 30 (M)
June: 5 (Sun), 10 (F), 11 (Sat), 15 (W, Night only), 26 (Sun), 28 (Tue)
July: 2 (Sat), 4 (M), 5 (Tue), 12 (Tue), 14 (Thu), 24 (Sun), 25 (M)
August: 25 (Thu)
September: 1 (Sat), 19 (M), 20 (Tue), 21 (W), 23 (F), 24 (Sat), 27 (Tue), 30 (F)
October: 6 (Thu), 12 (W), 21 (F), 24 (M), 26 (W)
November: 1 (Tue)

For Hisano, she specifically tells you her dates. Every Sunday and on holidays when it is not raining. That's actual national holidays, not school holidays.
#5YgnizemPosted 12/8/2012 3:34:19 PM
I suggest you do hanged man last, you can do his social link in the whole month of december from monday upto friday. He's one of the easiest actually.

You can only meet Hisano(death arcana) during sundays and holidays when its not raining

As for adachi you can only meet him after you have rescued someone who has been thrown in the tv. If I'm not mistaken. He's either hanging out at Junes during the day and he's by the gas station at night time.
#6Sami1000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:40:04 PM
Ygnizem posted...
I suggest you do hanged man last, you can do his social link in the whole month of december from monday upto friday. He's one of the easiest actually.

You can only meet Hisano(death arcana) during sundays and holidays when its not raining

As for adachi you can only meet him after you have rescued someone who has been thrown in the tv. If I'm not mistaken. He's either hanging out at Junes during the day and he's by the gas station at night time.

I have him at lvl 2 and he still isn't available. I find it odd that hanging out with him has been made so frustratingly hard.

Thanks for everyone telling me that Death can be found on Sundays ;). It was summer vacation so maybe that's why she hasn't been there other days?
#7TohruAdachiPosted 12/8/2012 4:06:33 PM
First off did you even get Hanged Man social link to level 1 yet? If you haven't even unlocked his social link yet you can't continue to level it,I'm assuming you haven't unlocked it yet since he shows nearly everyday for me.
#8Sami1000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:13:22 PM
TohruAdachi posted...
First off did you even get Hanged Man social link to level 1 yet? If you haven't even unlocked his social link yet you can't continue to level it,I'm assuming you haven't unlocked it yet since he shows nearly everyday for me.

Yes its level 1. After summer vacation in the game ends i assume he will be around the liquor store as he said. If he's not there after summer v. then my game must be bugged or something.

Ps ADACHI! WHERE THE HELL IS MY COFFEE!?
#9PhantomReaperXPosted 12/8/2012 5:40:50 PM
Once you have Adachi at rank 2, you need to talk to him at night in the shopping district and once you get to rank 5 you have to talk to him during the day at Junes.

As for Naoki, just gonna have to wait till school starts back. Then he's there at the shop early in the week on non-rainy days.
---
Gamertag PS3: Phantom_Reaper_X
I play Blazblue CSE, Persona4 Arena, and WO3 online