Bike Attacks and Quiz Show?

#1Strain42Posted 12/8/2012 3:50:50 PM
When do these unlock? Do they appear naturally in the story or does the game sorta expect you to hunt them down yourself?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#2RinkuTanukiPosted 12/8/2012 3:52:29 PM
Story. Well, sorta, as far as bike follow-ups go. You're never told that they become available, but as soon as the cast gets their scooters, they'll be able to do the follow-ups.
#3Gamemaster64Posted 12/8/2012 4:07:19 PM
the quiz is after the void. At least the first part.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#4clyde_ghostPosted 12/8/2012 4:08:08 PM
Well. The bike/scooter follow ups are only done after everyone gets their scooters/bikes and skates i guess in Teddie's case. You also have to have high enough s. link for each member on the team to be able to do follow-ups, which isnt hard to get. And the scooter/bike/skates follow-up is only done by characters who aren't in your active party.
---
GT - Vanuber
PSN - Stylish_Lynx
#5Strain42(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:56:48 PM

I never got it, what do you have to do? Just watch TV on a certain day?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#6krw703Posted 12/8/2012 5:09:27 PM(edited)
Bike Attacks as in follow-ups or as in skills? Follow ups are automatic and skills you need to find your party members at the gas station (very shortly after the beach trip is when they start showing up)

Oh and the quiz is under the extra contents. It's not part of the main game at all.

---
PSN: krw703; DQ8-JP-LLA [Trap Box, 0 attempts] (H1, Y6, J10, K12)
Now Playing: Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
#7wilfredaPosted 12/8/2012 5:12:03 PM
Strain42 posted...

It's in the TV Listings so afaik you have to exit the game to the main menu and access it from there.
#8CloakedStrangerPosted 12/8/2012 5:58:02 PM
Strain42 posted...

double tap your screen and touch the tv listings to access the page where the quiz is at.

whole bunch of extra content there :)
#9salvadorfranzPosted 12/8/2012 7:25:36 PM
I thought the Quiz was going to be hard according to the guide going "uh dude, yeah you need to be very fast because the AI is way too fast to press the button".

Turns out the AI is so slow that I get impatient to just let 'em win.

Of course, some of the questions are kinda hard as well (I mean, seriously one of them is using math WITHOUT telling us the prices of two different items requiring you to really research that)
---
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.
#10Gamemaster64Posted 12/8/2012 7:29:46 PM
salvadorfranz posted...
I thought the Quiz was going to be hard according to the guide going "uh dude, yeah you need to be very fast because the AI is way too fast to press the button".

Turns out the AI is so slow that I get impatient to just let 'em win.

Of course, some of the questions are kinda hard as well (I mean, seriously one of them is using math WITHOUT telling us the prices of two different items requiring you to really research that)

Some they go slow for you to try but other times they go so fast you don't even get a chance.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.