Fuuka or Rise (spoiler-ish maybe)

#11synthetiksinPosted 12/9/2012 2:04:20 AM
Rise because she reminds me of less tsundere Taiga Aisaka at times. Plus it seems like she spams me with goodies throughout long battles.

Fuuka does have goodies too though.
#12Raven236Posted 12/9/2012 2:04:20 AM
I always felt Fukka took her job seriously.

Rise injects a bit of humour but sometimes its hard to tell if she's serious...
---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura
#13your_mom1Posted 12/9/2012 2:07:17 AM
Teddie!
#14ImASadPandaPosted 12/9/2012 2:20:08 AM
Rise > Mitsuru > Teddie > Fuuka.

Just based on my overall likeness of each Voice of the characters.

On terms of other stuff, Rise > Fuuka.

I can't tell you how many times Rise has saved my party from death, while Fuuka on the other hand, used oracle and F***Ed me over. I won't forget about Rise given me extra "mind/power charges, like a boss. As a character, Rise by miles. I like Fuuka, don't get me wrong, but Rise made navigating a lot more "fun" and easy to grind with. Sure Fuuka can switch songs, but most of the tracks chosen aren't as memorable as the tracks already given to you in P4, so that's a "meh" for me. I always max Rise's social link quick to get all her navigator goodness, so I never have a problem, I really like Rise giving me the enemies weakness when I have a move that it's already weak to. And Rise's lines are way more enjoyable... So yeah.
#15ArmedDragoonPosted 12/9/2012 2:49:41 AM
Fuuka's voice was soft and not intrusive, which is the complete opposite of Rise's. Not a fan of listening to Rise screeching for long periods of time.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#16Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:52:30 AM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Fuuka's voice was soft and not intrusive, which is the complete opposite of Rise's. Not a fan of listening to Rise screeching for long periods of time.

Fuuka sounded like she was asthmatic 9/10th of the time. Rise sounds like a bubbly teenager.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#17mongopikisPosted 12/9/2012 2:52:30 AM
Fuuka, but I will admit that "It has multiple weaknesses" really needed to be re-recorded. Why on earth did they go ahead with that take is beyond me.

After I got Complete Analysis, her puns went from somewhat annoying to an aggravating pain. "It's weak to darkness, it's dooooooomed" "It's weak to fire, that's hot!" "It's weak to light, Shine on!".

Christ.
#18aoihakureiPosted 12/9/2012 3:03:50 AM
Max out Rise's S.Link. She'll become support GOD.
---
I signed up to join an argument in the Persona 4 Golden Boards. Currently playing Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, and Project Diva f.
PSN : aoioaxith
#19strangers_wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:37:36 AM
aoihakurei posted...

Funny thing is she couldn't find anyone unless you told her about the persona who was missing. Fuuka healed you as you go more up in the floors. I loved fuukas voice I had no problem with it which I was kinda mad when they used someone else for her in arena. she can also use her persona in the real world to which rise is surprised that she is able to do so even being able to talk to all of them from the real world. Fuuka is also an tech expert which I find awesome in a girl and she's not that bad a cook twords the end. She really tried hard.
#20Raven236Posted 12/9/2012 3:40:03 AM(edited)
strangers_wrath posted...
aoihakurei posted...

Funny thing is she couldn't find anyone unless you told her about the persona who was missing. Fuuka healed you as you go more up in the floors. I loved fuukas voice I had no problem with it which I was kinda mad when they used someone else for her in arena. she can also use her persona in the real world to which rise is surprised that she is able to do so even being able to talk to all of them from the real world. Fuuka is also an tech expert which I find awesome in a girl and she's not that bad a cook twords the end. She really tried hard.

Although i am a Fuuka fan,

To be fair:

We have to consider Fuuka recived traning from SEES wherelse Rise had no former traning.

---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura