Is the Death SL at all like it is in the anime?

#1Azure_FlamePosted 12/9/2012 6:31:08 PM
Death was one of the only SLs I didn't start in either of my last two PTs, so I was wondering if I'll actually have to catch the River Guardian to complete it in the game.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#2Strain42Posted 12/9/2012 6:31:59 PM
Nope.

In fact Death is arguably the easiest SL in the entire game.

It automatically ranks up every time you talk to her, regardless of what dialogue choices you make or if you have a Death Persona with you.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#3Nightmare637Posted 12/9/2012 6:32:38 PM
you have to catch river gurdian to complete hermit(after that the sea gurdian)

But death has nothing to do with that and is very easy to max.
#4Wolfwood44Posted 12/9/2012 6:58:21 PM
Strain42 posted...
Nope.

In fact Death is arguably the easiest SL in the entire game.

It automatically ranks up every time you talk to her, regardless of what dialogue choices you make or if you have a Death Persona with you.

This isn't true at all, btw...
---
GT/PSN: Silt44
My Blog (Comics, Video Games, and Movies): www.arbitrarynerd.blogspot.com
#5returnalPosted 12/9/2012 7:01:00 PM
Yes it is. Death is automatic. Just visit her ten times and do the two easy fetch quests she asks of you.
#6Strain42Posted 12/9/2012 7:01:54 PM

Unless they changed it for Golden, yes, yes it is. (Which they might have, I'm not sure. I haven't done the Death SL in Golden yet)

You will never get the "You spent some time with Hisano" message in the original P4. It automatically ranks up every time you talk to her.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#7EternalVarikPosted 12/9/2012 7:07:51 PM(edited)
The only thing I can think of is the fact that he may not like using his Sundays for her social link, which is understandable.

Other than that it is easy. Just hit the fast forward button and mash "X"

---
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0
#8Nightmare637Posted 12/9/2012 7:05:33 PM
Strain42 posted...

Unless they changed it for Golden, yes, yes it is. (Which they might have, I'm not sure. I haven't done the Death SL in Golden yet)

You will never get the "You spent some time with Hisano" message in the original P4. It automatically ranks up every time you talk to her.

they diden't change it.
#9rineltiaPosted 12/9/2012 7:15:18 PM
Whoa, seriously? I will never have to spend extra time, just 10 sundays? So all that 'right' choices are worth nothing?
---
"Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you'll be working for one."
#10returnalPosted 12/9/2012 7:16:24 PM
It's also worth noting that she's available on holidays at the usual place.