Margaret Question *SPOILERS*

#1KlyernPosted 12/9/2012 9:49:19 PM
Can you fight Margaret on any difficulty? i already beat her ages ago on P4 and i just finished the game, so i was just going to play one last time to see all the valentine stuff i missed and the other new stuff i missed etc (didnt use a guide),

I seriously cant remember if there was a difficulty restriction like only being able to fight her on normal or hard and above. It'd help a lot if i could save time by choosing a lower difficulty since well, im not a minor anymore and i dont have the leisure time for NG+ grinding IRL anymore lol, unlike when P4 came out (god must have done 8 NG+ back then just for fun).
---
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*
#2Azure_FlamePosted 12/9/2012 9:58:00 PM
With Golden, you can adjust the difficulty on the fly as long as you're doing NG+, so to have such a restriction in place would be completely moot.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#3Klyern(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 10:03:22 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
With Golden, you can adjust the difficulty on the fly as long as you're doing NG+, so to have such a restriction in place would be completely moot.

LOL so true, but it says that AFTER you select a difficulty, that is so silly, what is the sense of warning you that you can change the difficulty after NG+ anytime if they "warn" you after selecting it lol.

Thanks, i couldnt find anything about it before posting and i was fretting so i guess after seeing this it really doesnt matter.
---
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*
#4OoSubaruoOPosted 12/9/2012 10:05:40 PM
They "warn you" for the people who are doing first playthroughs. They aren't going to change it just for the people doing NG+.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062