Margaret Question *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Margaret Question *SPOILERS*

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
3 years ago#1
Can you fight Margaret on any difficulty? i already beat her ages ago on P4 and i just finished the game, so i was just going to play one last time to see all the valentine stuff i missed and the other new stuff i missed etc (didnt use a guide),

I seriously cant remember if there was a difficulty restriction like only being able to fight her on normal or hard and above. It'd help a lot if i could save time by choosing a lower difficulty since well, im not a minor anymore and i dont have the leisure time for NG+ grinding IRL anymore lol, unlike when P4 came out (god must have done 8 NG+ back then just for fun).
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#2
With Golden, you can adjust the difficulty on the fly as long as you're doing NG+, so to have such a restriction in place would be completely moot.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
3 years ago#3
Azure_Flame posted...
With Golden, you can adjust the difficulty on the fly as long as you're doing NG+, so to have such a restriction in place would be completely moot.

LOL so true, but it says that AFTER you select a difficulty, that is so silly, what is the sense of warning you that you can change the difficulty after NG+ anytime if they "warn" you after selecting it lol.

Thanks, i couldnt find anything about it before posting and i was fretting so i guess after seeing this it really doesnt matter.
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#4
They "warn you" for the people who are doing first playthroughs. They aren't going to change it just for the people doing NG+.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Margaret Question *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived