Wait, if NG+ resets your level...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Wait, if NG+ resets your level...

User Info: Solid_PW

Solid_PW
3 years ago#11
TalesOfAwesomes posted...
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before fuse. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

Fixed.
"I don't believe in maaaagiiiiicccc." - Zhang Jiao, Dynasty Warriors 3

User Info: TalesOfAwesomes

TalesOfAwesomes
3 years ago#12
Solid_PW posted...
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before fuse. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

Fixed.

So if the persona is in the compendium, I could theoretically take it out way before level 77?

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
3 years ago#13
Solid_PW posted...

Fixed.

So if the persona is in the compendium, I could theoretically take it out way before level 77?

If you can afford it, why not?
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
3 years ago#14
Yes you can buy any Persona you want at any level from the compendium. I did Margaret's requests in a day by jusy buying all of them and exiting/re-entering The Velvet Room. And I have been using ztrumpeter since the first time the Compendium became available. I helps to set the money difficulty setting to "more" so you can just load up on yen for them.

Levels still should have carried over though.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon

User Info: Azure_lKite

Azure_lKite
3 years ago#15
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before use. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

The lock is gone in NG+.
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Wait, if NG+ resets your level...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived