Wait, if NG+ resets your level...

#11Solid_PWPosted 12/12/2012 1:11:30 AM
TalesOfAwesomes posted...
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before fuse. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

Fixed.
---
"I don't believe in maaaagiiiiicccc." - Zhang Jiao, Dynasty Warriors 3
#12TalesOfAwesomesPosted 12/12/2012 1:14:33 AM
Solid_PW posted...
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before fuse. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

Fixed.

So if the persona is in the compendium, I could theoretically take it out way before level 77?
#13natchu96Posted 12/12/2012 1:39:12 AM
Solid_PW posted...

Fixed.

So if the persona is in the compendium, I could theoretically take it out way before level 77?

If you can afford it, why not?
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#14MidgardDragon99Posted 12/12/2012 3:50:45 AM
Yes you can buy any Persona you want at any level from the compendium. I did Margaret's requests in a day by jusy buying all of them and exiting/re-entering The Velvet Room. And I have been using ztrumpeter since the first time the Compendium became available. I helps to set the money difficulty setting to "more" so you can just load up on yen for them.

Levels still should have carried over though.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#15Azure_lKitePosted 12/12/2012 4:08:28 AM
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before use. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

The lock is gone in NG+.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE