Wait, if NG+ resets your level...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Wait, if NG+ resets your level...
2 years ago#11
TalesOfAwesomes posted...
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before fuse. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

Fixed.
---
"I don't believe in maaaagiiiiicccc." - Zhang Jiao, Dynasty Warriors 3
2 years ago#12
Solid_PW posted...
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before fuse. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

Fixed.

So if the persona is in the compendium, I could theoretically take it out way before level 77?
2 years ago#13
Solid_PW posted...

Fixed.

So if the persona is in the compendium, I could theoretically take it out way before level 77?

If you can afford it, why not?
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
2 years ago#14
Yes you can buy any Persona you want at any level from the compendium. I did Margaret's requests in a day by jusy buying all of them and exiting/re-entering The Velvet Room. And I have been using ztrumpeter since the first time the Compendium became available. I helps to set the money difficulty setting to "more" so you can just load up on yen for them.

Levels still should have carried over though.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
2 years ago#15
I thought Persona's had a minimum level before use. Such as Magatsu Izanagi being you can't use him before level 77...or am I wrong?

The lock is gone in NG+.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Wait, if NG+ resets your level...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived