Which arcana are you test?

#1Sami1000Posted 12/12/2012 5:34:41 AM
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Cirrus/which-major-arcana-tarot-card-are-you/

My results:

You Scored as XV: The Devil
Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.

What can i say...damn!
#2throwingshapes9Posted 12/12/2012 5:42:47 AM
You Scored as XVI: The Tower
If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

Screw it, at least I get to use Yoshitsune and/or Shiva!
#3Supersonichalo7Posted 12/12/2012 5:48:17 AM
You Scored as XIX: The Sun
This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

Neato
---
The Official Deathwing Duck of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim Boards And Official Vanitas of the DDD Boards. 3DS FC: 3695-0044-9902
#4Mystickay86Posted 12/12/2012 5:49:48 AM
You Scored as XV: The Devil
Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.

I had a tie breaker question too after it was calculating my results.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#5heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/12/2012 5:58:30 AM(edited)
I'm NOT taking that test AGAIN! It would be like the 20th time. I'm Lovers & Fool, 91% Fool & 72% Lovers IIRC.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#6NaruKami_KazePosted 12/12/2012 5:58:59 AM
Well...

You Scored as VI: The Lovers

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.
---
PSN: NaruKami_Kaze
#7xWantPosted 12/12/2012 6:04:04 AM
You Scored as XVI: The Tower

If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.
---
Currently Playing : P2,P4 Golden, Ragnarok and All Stars
PSN : AntiGenjou
#8GeoMaggsPosted 12/12/2012 6:05:45 AM
Tied with Justice and Death.

Ended up as Justice.

Some of the questions are repeated, and what the hell does it matter if you're female or not?!?!?
---
Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
#9strangers_wrathPosted 12/12/2012 6:16:01 AM
Damn I got the tower. Looks like I have some crazy things ahead in my life
#10yumichePosted 12/12/2012 6:25:00 AM
I scored death as 81% the high priestess came second as 75%

You Scored as XIII: Death
Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.