Which arcana are you test?

#21HighLight43Posted 12/12/2012 8:21:13 AM
You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.
#22FaherPosted 12/12/2012 8:23:08 AM
You Scored as XVI: The Tower

If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

Ended up with the Tower after a tiebreaker between The Tower and Death.
---
PSN: GenoBret
Steam: Atma Avatar Varuna
#232ylytPosted 12/12/2012 8:25:55 AM
You Scored as III - The Empress
The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

B-but... I'm a guy ToT
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#24KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 12/12/2012 8:38:51 AM
Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

XIII: Death 69%
XVI: The Tower 63%
VI: The Lovers 63%
XV: The Devil 56%
X - Wheel of Fortune 56%
0 - The Fool 56%
II - The High Priestess 56%
XIX: The Sun 50%
VIII - Strength 50%
IV - The Emperor 44%
XI: Justice 44%
III - The Empress 38%
I - Magician 38%
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#25LinkofHyrule991Posted 12/12/2012 8:40:03 AM
XIII: Death 81%
0 - The Fool 69%

I guess I'm Minato
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#26MidgardDragon99Posted 12/12/2012 8:46:55 AM
Death
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#27HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 12/12/2012 9:04:58 AM
You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

II - The High Priestess
81%
XV: The Devil
75%
VI: The Lovers
75%
VIII - Strength
75%
I - Magician
75%
XVI: The Tower
69%
0 - The Fool
69%
IV - The Emperor
69%
XI: Justice
63%
XIII: Death
56%
III - The Empress
50%
X - Wheel of Fortune
50%
XIX: The Sun
44%

Interesting that I had Devil and Lovers tied for second. I won't say they are mutually exclusive but still :/
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#28The Wheelman1Posted 12/12/2012 9:06:29 AM

XIII: Death 69%
VIII - Strength 63%
I - Magician 63%
XVI: The Tower 56%
XIX: The Sun 56%
0 - The Fool 56%
II - The High Priestess 56%
XI: Justice 56%
IV - The Emperor 44%
X - Wheel of Fortune 38%
III - The Empress 38%
XV: The Devil 38%
VI: The Lovers 31%
---
XBox Live GT: MastaMez
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheWheelman1
#29__TheLastSin__Posted 12/12/2012 9:20:30 AM
Tied with Death and Fool at 75%
---
PSN: BranLe93: Currently playing BB:CS, RE:5 GE, DR 2, AC:B, MvC3, SR3, AH3
#30GeomagnusPosted 12/12/2012 9:23:24 AM
You Scored as IV - The Emperor

The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love.The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.

Full spread:
IV - The Emperor
88%
XVI: The Tower
81%
XIII: Death
81%
II - The High Priestess
69%
VIII - Strength
63%
XIX: The Sun
63%
XI: Justice
63%
I - Magician
63%
VI: The Lovers
56%
0 - The Fool
50%
III - The Empress
50%
XV: The Devil
44%
X - Wheel of Fortune
38%

I can live with Emperor. Certainly sounds like me.