Which arcana are you test?

#41JetAurionPosted 12/12/2012 10:28:58 AM
Huh. I had gotten Death before.

You Scored as II - The High Priestess
The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.
---
No bra can withstand the might of Haku's heaving chesticles.
-UriChan
#42The_ORLY_OwlPosted 12/12/2012 10:33:59 AM
Tie between Tower and High Priestess <_<
---
Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively.
#43memo7878Posted 12/12/2012 10:34:13 AM
now try this and see if it's the same as your result in the quiz for me did http://www.tarotschool.com/Calculator.html
---
PSN:IESlover P4A:Naoto, BBCSE:Carl
#44xsniper90xPosted 12/12/2012 10:41:27 AM
You Scored as XVI: The Tower
If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

XVI: The Tower 81%
XIII: Death 81%
XV: The Devil 69%
II - The High Priestess 63%
IV - The Emperor 56%
VIII - Strength 56%
VI: The Lovers 56%
XIX: The Sun 50%
I - Magician 44%
XI: Justice 44%
0 - The Fool 44%
III - The Empress 38%
X - Wheel of Fortune 31%

sounds about right.
---
TO ALL MODS ON GAMEFAQS!! QUIT THIS STUPID CRAP ABOUT ME FLAMING OR CENSOR BYPASSING. ITS GETTING OLD AND YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP.
#45sosostolenPosted 12/12/2012 10:46:46 AM
You Scored as 0 - The Fool
The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

0 - The Fool
88%
XIII: Death
81%
XV: The Devil
75%
XVI: The Tower
69%
IV - The Emperor
63%
X - Wheel of Fortune
63%
XI: Justice
63%
I - Magician
56%
II - The High Priestess
50%
VIII - Strength
44%
VI: The Lovers
44%
III - The Empress
44%
XIX: The Sun
38%

I'm expecting my Wild Card potential to awake sooner or later.
---
Cry me a river
#46kewldude475Posted 12/12/2012 10:48:12 AM
Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

75%
63%
63%
II - The High Priestess
63%
0 - The Fool
56%
50%
44%
I - Magician
38%
III - The Empress
38%
VIII - Strength
38%
X - Wheel of Fortune
38%
25%
IV - The Emperor

These statistics seem legit.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#47EternalVarikPosted 12/12/2012 10:51:22 AM
You Scored as II - The High Priestess
The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

Other than the fact that I am a guy, the rest sounds pretty accurate

As for the birth date calc, I got the Devil/Lovers.
---
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0
#48CrisisOfFatePosted 12/12/2012 10:51:52 AM
Death...AGAIN!

You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

88%
69%
0 - The Fool
63%
II - The High Priestess
56%
X - Wheel of Fortune
44%
44%
I - Magician
38%
IV - The Emperor
31%
31%
31%
VIII - Strength
31%
III - The Empress
25%
19%
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#49GATTJTPosted 12/12/2012 10:55:45 AM
You Scored as XVI: The Tower
If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

63%
63%
56%
I - Magician
50%
50%
II - The High Priestess
50%
III - The Empress
44%
0 - The Fool
44%
IV - The Emperor
38%
VIII - Strength
38%
X - Wheel of Fortune
38%
31%
25%
---
Second in command to CE's resident villain and head of his army of evil minions.
#50GodMWOLFPosted 12/12/2012 10:59:13 AM
memo7878 posted...
now try this and see if it's the same as your result in the quiz for me did http://www.tarotschool.com/Calculator.html

Awwwww Devil & Lover ;_; wanted to be the next Minato
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool