Which arcana are you test?

#51locutus442Posted 12/12/2012 11:00:28 AM
took the test and it gave me death. did the birth card calculator and i got justice and high priestess.
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#52RadioDog184Posted 12/12/2012 11:16:23 AM
No Magicians huh? Interesting...
#53Captin_TerorPosted 12/12/2012 11:16:40 AM
You Scored as XIII: Death
Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.
---
Looking forward to: Persona 4 Golden, , FFX HD, Bioshock Infinite, and Borderlands 3(?)
PSN: CasualSnoopy
#54PHATJERPosted 12/12/2012 11:19:08 AM
Moon and Hermit. Why am I not surprised.
---
PSN: Ao_Iconoclast
GT: Tsukuyomi17
#55AragakiPosted 12/12/2012 11:53:35 AM
You Scored as XIII: Death

Death 100%
Devil 88%

I only used the options on the edges, and neutral to those I couldn't answer.
#56RikkettikPosted 12/12/2012 12:03:41 PM
Huh, many Deaths, Towers and High Priestesses here.

I'm Strength:

You Scored as VIII - Strength
Strength is not just physical strength, it also means emotional and spiritual strength. It is the Strength to do what you know is right in the face of opposition. Strength to defy convention and authority. Stength does not have to be used directly. It can be inner strength that supports one in the face of attacks on what they hold dear. The person of Strength remains true to their beliefs. In a Tarot reading, this card can indicate overcoming of obstacles and refusal to be beaten down. If badly aspected this card can indicate loss of faith, failure of Will.

VIII - Strength
88%
II - The High Priestess
75%
XIX: The Sun
63%
XV: The Devil
56%
XIII: Death
56%
0 - The Fool
56%
III - The Empress
50%
I - Magician
50%
XI: Justice
44%
IV - The Emperor
38%
XVI: The Tower
38%
VI: The Lovers
31%
X - Wheel of Fortune
31%
#57Cid2002Posted 12/12/2012 12:16:16 PM
II - The High Priestess
100%
XV: The Devil
100%
XVI: The Tower
100%
IV - The Emperor
100%

Uhhh I think I won the game? o.o;
---
Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past
#58thompsontalker7Posted 12/12/2012 12:17:05 PM
You Scored as XIX: The Sun
This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

I feel like I've gotten a little wiser in the recent years, but this still sounds fairly accurate.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
#59metlspaz4Posted 12/12/2012 12:23:23 PM
You Scored as II - The High Priestess
The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

wow... im not female though... interesting
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- Ragnarok Tactics, The Last Story
#60itis41269Posted 12/12/2012 12:24:17 PM
my score was the tower
---
"They all float down here"