Which arcana are you test?

#61SSj ChronoPosted 12/12/2012 12:29:25 PM
You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

XIII: Death
100%
XV: The Devil
94%
VIII - Strength
88%
I - Magician
75%
II - The High Priestess
69%
VI: The Lovers
63%
0 - The Fool
63%
XI: Justice
50%
XVI: The Tower
50%
III - The Empress
38%
IV - The Emperor
38%
X - Wheel of Fortune
25%
XIX: The Sun
6%
---
You know you've had a great night out when someone gets tazered & it's only half over.
I hit your car, come find me - note on windshield
#62redbuckPosted 12/12/2012 12:34:13 PM

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.
#63Ticking_DeathPosted 12/12/2012 12:38:54 PM
100%
II - The High Priestess
75%
69%
I - Magician
56%
56%
50%
50%
III - The Empress
44%
IV - The Emperor
44%
0 - The Fool
44%
VIII - Strength
44%
31%
X - Wheel of Fortune
19%

Birth Cards: Judgement and High Priestess
---
"Yosuke, about those nurses..." - Yu Narukami
#64GoatSpikesPosted 12/12/2012 12:42:53 PM
You Scored as I - Magician

The Magician, represents those aspects of the personality traditionally considered "masculine". He is in control. He knows how things work. He takes action and makes things happen. One that operates through the power of Will rather than brute force. The Magician represents the application of knowledge. The Magician creates his desired reality. When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates the attainment of goals through the application of knowledge and Will. If badly aspected in a spread, this card can represent abuse of power. It can indicate manipulation of others, trickery and deception.

Hmm probably at least somewhat fitting - like all of them I guess. Anyhow, I actually had a three way tie, and my last choice gave me the magician.

I - Magician 75%
XIX: The Sun 75%
II - High Priestess 75%

XIII: Death 69%
III - The Empress 63%
XI: Justice 56%

0 - The Fool 50%
XV: The Devil 50%
VI: The Lovers 50%

VIII - Strength 44%
X - Wheel of Fortune 44%
IV - The Emperor 38%
XVI: The Tower 31%
#65Sami1000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:44:16 PM
Death, fool and tower seems to dominate here.
#66ShadowBanjoPosted 12/12/2012 12:50:05 PM
You Scored as 0 - The Fool

The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.
#67Zabie_WPosted 12/12/2012 12:56:25 PM
You Scored as II - The High Priestess
The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

II - The High Priestess
69%
69%
63%
III - The Empress
63%
56%
VIII - Strength
56%
0 - The Fool
44%
44%
38%
X - Wheel of Fortune
38%
I - Magician
38%
31%
IV - The Emperor
25%
#68WooTz_samaPosted 12/12/2012 12:58:47 PM

100%
0 - The Fool
81%
75%
IV - The Emperor
75%
75%
63%
63%
VIII - Strength
56%
III - The Empress
50%
I - Magician
50%
II - The High Priestess
25%
X - Wheel of Fortune
19%
0%
---
PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH
Hilarious Persona 4 Hiimdaisy comic dub (spoilarz) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lj9qI8VFc
#69Jprime666Posted 12/12/2012 1:12:43 PM
Death 69%
Devil 56%
Tower 50%

#70Sol StallionPosted 12/12/2012 1:13:41 PM
You Scored as XI: Justice

The blindfold arbiter weighs the evidence and passes judgement without fear or favour. There can be no appeal.Justice is not necessarily the same as Law. True justice seeks out the spirit of the law, not just its letter. If a law is bad then true Justice will set that law aside. This is the sacred responsibility of those given the power to judge. If well aspected in a Tarot reading, this card can indicate settlement of disputes, the achievement of a just outcome. If badly aspected this card can indicate corruption and failure of justice.

88%
81%
75%
II - The High Priestess
63%
I - Magician
63%
X - Wheel of Fortune
50%
VIII - Strength
44%
IV - The Emperor
44%
38%
0 - The Fool
31%
III - The Empress
19%
19%

Can't say I'm surprised.
---
"But I forgive you. I got to give you credit on that one, start flame wars, create fad topics, instigate hatred...very nice." - superfreeka