Which arcana are you test?

#81CondemnatnWingsPosted 12/12/2012 2:34:51 PM
Death, then Priestess, Justice, Emperor.
#82DoomerangPosted 12/12/2012 2:39:15 PM
You Scored as XIX: The Sun
This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

Second was High Priestess (95 percent Sun, 75 percent HP)
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#83CroutonCroudoPosted 12/12/2012 2:42:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cHZ1V.png
---
http://i.imgur.com/4ou1W.png http://i.imgur.com/bQdvH.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zembaphobic
#84VsinPosted 12/12/2012 2:55:38 PM
XIII: Death 81%
0 - The Fool 69%
XIX: The Sun 63%

XV: The Devil 56%
II - The High Priestess 56%
I - Magician 56%
XI: Justice 50%
XVI: The Tower 50%
VIII - Strength 50%
III - The Empress 44%
X - Wheel of Fortune 38%
VI: The Lovers 31%
IV - The Emperor 25%
---
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.
#85antiistPosted 12/12/2012 3:01:57 PM
tied High Priestess and Death. Tiebreaker:

You Scored as XIII: Death
Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.
#86Chaosxmk777Posted 12/12/2012 3:28:30 PM
II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

I don't even...
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#87MettanAtemPosted 12/12/2012 3:37:36 PM(edited)
For me, Death was highest, followed by a tie between Sun and Tower.

I think I can interpret this as:
"There will be inevitable change, and it will be terrible change, but it will be for the better."
Or something like that.

XIII: Death 75%
XVI: The Tower 63%
XIX: The Sun 63%
0 - The Fool 56%
II - The High Priestess 50%
I - Magician 50%
VIII - Strength 44%
IV - The Emperor 38%
X - Wheel of Fortune 25%
XV: The Devil 25%
XI: Justice 19%
III - The Empress 19%
VI: The Lovers 0%
#88Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/12/2012 3:45:20 PM
I hate these things.

Result: VI - Lovers

This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

Reason I hate it is it's far too accurate. The main thing on my mind right now is my relationship, but it's not even the two of us that's the problem. People (unintentionally and without malice) are keeping us apart. That's as far as I want to explain it.
#89x_x_sasuke_x_xPosted 12/12/2012 3:50:23 PM

XIII: Death - 69%
0 - The Fool - 63%
XV: The Devil - 56%
---
GT: AcousticFuneral
http://www.xboxgamercard.org/gamercard/xbl_image.php?gamertag=AcousticFuneral
#90darkkinght39Posted 12/12/2012 3:56:41 PM

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

XIII: Death
88%
0 - The Fool
75%
VIII - Strength
75%
II - The High Priestess
75%
XI: Justice
69%
IV - The Emperor
69%