I feel disgusted when a "Souji" comes to my SOS call

#21bladedaxePosted 12/12/2012 9:21:58 PM
Who wouldn't want to be named Souji. The meaning behind the name is so badass, "Ruler of All"
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#22weirdjake52Posted 12/12/2012 9:23:47 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
Anyone whose name is Souji will not be receiving any heals from me. Now your choice in name is literally affecting your gameplay negatively.

It's not so harmless now, is it?

SOS is obsolete by endgame anyway, not to mention that's very petty
---
PSN: WhiteStorm910
If they localize Innocence R and Hearts R, my PSVita library will skyrocket to 3. (P4G is the other)
#23thompsontalker7Posted 12/12/2012 9:23:57 PM
It's a lot better than Charlie. Ugh.......
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
#24WRRYYYYers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:26:23 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
Anyone whose name is Souji will not be receiving any heals from me. Now your choice in name is literally affecting your gameplay negatively.

Anyone using that game probably is bad at the game as much more in life, so they're probably still not past the second dungeon at best.
---
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg
#25SevynePosted 12/12/2012 9:26:52 PM
weirdjake52 posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

Yeah, it's barely useful to begin with. I think I used it in Yukiko's Castle just to try the feature and then swiftly forgot about it. Yes, it is harmless that this tool is turning down SOS calls.

For the record I did use Yu Narukami, but I could care less if someone decided to name their MC B.D. Jenkins or some nonsense. Not my character, and not my game anyway.
#26bladedaxePosted 12/12/2012 9:27:19 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...

Not really. You realize how many people run the game with Victory Cry? Your "I won't give you SOS help," just makes you look like a prick.
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#27Azure_FlamePosted 12/12/2012 9:27:25 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

Anyone using that game probably is bad at the game as much more in life, so they're probably still not past the second dungeon at best.

Okay, that is a completely unfair assumption, and you've just stepped beyond the realm of "petty" into the realm of "complete and utter d-bag."
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#28Nightmare637Posted 12/12/2012 9:28:00 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

because a video game shows what type of person you are.

You don't have many friends do you?(going by your general attitude towards diffrent opinions)
#29WRRYYYYers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:28:58 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

because a video game shows what type of person you are.

You don't have many friends do you?(going by your general attitude towards diffrent opinions)

I have seven friends but 5 of them are pretty rude so I don't consider them very good friends.
---
Emperor Kanji Approved Smashtastic Swag Style
http://i.imgur.com/5E48Z.png
#30natchu96Posted 12/12/2012 9:32:48 PM
The internet: where more than twice the number of people than there are in real life think it's okay to be a d-bag.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?