I feel disgusted when a "Souji" comes to my SOS call

#71Kite91Posted 12/13/2012 8:24:51 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...
This guy's just another troll.

Having an opinion does not make me a troll. Grow up.

oh my god...

after all you posted...did you seriously just tell someone to grow up?...

Yes.

Can't you say something a bit more meaningful? At this point you're just replying randomly. I know it was stated in your first post, but not that much information was given. It seemed more like you were just venting, but can state exactly what your hate about people using that name, which they have complete rights to use?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Haseo8
PSN: Zichiker(made it years ago, which is why the name is terrible)
#72WRRYYYYers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:31:09 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...
This guy's just another troll.

Having an opinion does not make me a troll. Grow up.

oh my god...

after all you posted...did you seriously just tell someone to grow up?...

Yes.

Can't you say something a bit more meaningful? At this point you're just replying randomly. I know it was stated in your first post, but not that much information was given. It seemed more like you were just venting, but can state exactly what your hate about people using that name, which they have complete rights to use?

I'm sorry. It's because they are clinging onto a reality that is false. That name is simply not his name and they all know what they're trying to say by naming him that. It's desperate, pathetic and just sad. I feel contempt for those who have that name and kindly wish they'd stop healing me so I can forget about it.
---
Emperor Kanji Approved Smashtastic Swag Style
http://i.imgur.com/5E48Z.png
#73omnipatentPosted 12/13/2012 8:43:24 PM
Oh well, can't please everybody. *Shrugs*
---
I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100. (Woody Allen)
#74Kite91Posted 12/13/2012 8:47:00 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
I'm sorry. It's because they are clinging onto a reality that is false. That name is simply not his name and they all know what they're trying to say by naming him that. It's desperate, pathetic and just sad. I feel contempt for those who have that name and kindly wish they'd stop healing me so I can forget about it.

Thanks for that reply. I guess I can kind of understand that. Although, not everyone chooses that name because of that. But, that's your opinion, and this is mine, and I respect your opinion. Opinions are really just how people see things. Everyone sees things differently.

With that said, why don't we all just let this topic die. You can probably get this topic locked, seeing as there's no point to it anymore. You've already said what you wanted to say.
---
#75WRRYYYYers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:56:02 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...

Thanks for that reply. I guess I can kind of understand that. Although, not everyone chooses that name because of that. But, that's your opinion, and this is mine, and I respect your opinion. Opinions are really just how people see things. Everyone sees things differently.

With that said, why don't we all just let this topic die. You can probably get this topic locked, seeing as there's no point to it anymore. You've already said what you wanted to say.

Ah god damn it, your kind and understanding response has made me feel bad. I was just messing with you guys... sorry. I'm just frustrated because Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is taking way too long to download on my Wii U... I apologize everyone.
---
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg
#76Kite91Posted 12/13/2012 9:03:26 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

Ah god damn it, your kind and understanding response has made me feel bad. I was just messing with you guys... sorry. I'm just frustrated because Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is taking way too long to download on my Wii U... I apologize everyone.

Ah, I see. Ha ha. ha ha. haaa.... Well, I won't hold it against you. Don't know about everyone else though. Sorry, I try to be as understanding as possible, and I don't hold grudges.
---
#77Nightmare637Posted 12/13/2012 9:06:27 PM
D**** lol, I fell for it.

You had me goin there.

N hard feelings, truce?
#78WRRYYYYers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:07:28 PM
D**** lol, I fell for it.

You had me goin there.

N hard feelings, truce?

We cool.
---
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg
#79Azure_FlamePosted 12/13/2012 9:08:06 PM
Sounds to me like TC is just trying to cover his own ass.

I mean, at least you apologized, but...
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#80WRRYYYYers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:09:55 PM
Sounds to me like TC is just trying to cover his own ass.

I mean, at least you apologized, but...

I'm sorry. I'll heal you next time I see you send a request, ok? I'm in Naoto's dungeon.
---
GameFAQs, I... [PSN:OrionSTARS]
http://i.imgur.com/nYv7n.jpg