Big Question

#1rezzahPosted 12/13/2012 4:56:29 PM
Soooooo, I wana take it easy and not worry about perfecting every little thing in this game....

Can I wing it all and still come out okay in the end?

Plus does everything carry over in New Game +? Btw I plan to go from normal to very easy just to simplify things, I play a ton of games so I can stick to only one at a time.

Do social links reset? Do I lose my persona and do their levels and skills reset? Does my own social skills, that make up my character, reset?

Thanks for your help.

Any additional information is appreciated.
---
PSN:Crawling_Chaos
I own a Vita too.
#2synthetiksinPosted 12/13/2012 5:00:00 PM
You can wing it and still get the true ending no problem, just make good decisions.

Money, Slink gifts, registered skill cards, weapon availability from the weapon shop, and registered persona are the only thing noteworthy that actually transfer. Everything else gets wiped.
#3BreyantPosted 12/13/2012 9:58:11 PM
It's pretty easy to make the wrong choices at a critical moment and end up with the bad ending but the game tells you in advance basically "SAVE YOUR GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!" so you can easily reload and try again.

Other than that, you can play completely without a guide. I had never played a Persona game before and I found it very easy to figure out and get into. I'd actually recommend not using a guide since the game will have more of a sim feeling to it.
#4RagentylePosted 12/13/2012 10:16:10 PM
synthetiksin posted...
You can wing it and still get the true ending no problem, just make good decisions.

Money, Slink gifts, registered skill cards, weapon availability from the weapon shop, and registered persona are the only thing noteworthy that actually transfer. Everything else gets wiped.

To add onto this social stats carry over which means you don't have to waste time raising them.