Battle of the Babes P4G Quarter Finals: Chie vs Margaret(revote due to cheating)

#51SevynePosted 12/16/2012 11:47:04 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Rayearth87 posted...
The margin of victory was more than 26 votes last time. What is the point of this? 26 votes for Chie could have simply been removed, and since it wouldn't affect the outcome, Chie would be the winner. Seeing as how the TC has acknowledged a preference for Margaret, this just seems like a last ditch effort to make Margaret win.

And the guy above just said 30, making it 56

And you believe it because it's convenient for you yet fail to understand that they could be saying it because they also wanted Margaret to win and were lying to get the poll reset. Hell, one of them even said they voted for Margaret.
#52Graveyard449Posted 12/16/2012 11:48:50 PM
Sevyne posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Rayearth87 posted...
The margin of victory was more than 26 votes last time. What is the point of this? 26 votes for Chie could have simply been removed, and since it wouldn't affect the outcome, Chie would be the winner. Seeing as how the TC has acknowledged a preference for Margaret, this just seems like a last ditch effort to make Margaret win.

And you believe it because it's convenient for you yet fail to understand that they could be saying it because they also wanted Margaret to win and were lying to get the poll reset. Hell, one of them even said they voted for Margaret.

Whats done is done, and I've already stated my point.
#53teddiepantsPosted 12/16/2012 11:50:02 PM
lmao who would cheat?! its a poll on opinions. kinda sad if you ask me.
#54Graveyard449Posted 12/16/2012 11:51:03 PM
teddiepants posted...
lmao who would cheat?! its a poll on opinions. kinda sad if you ask me.

to screw with hollywood, he has some great reactions.:)
#55Rayearth87Posted 12/16/2012 11:57:40 PM(edited)
HoIlywood posted...
Rayearth87 posted...

But that wasn't information available when you decided to do a re-vote. Anyone can say anything they want, that doesn't make it worth acknowledging. In addition, you made a separate post, urging people to vote for Margaret. That shows a clear bias. The margin of victory for Chie remains almost exactly the same, which shows there was no fraud in her beating Margaret.

If this single vote is worth a re-vote, then why aren't all the others worth a re-vote? The initial 26 may not have changed anything, but someone admitting to more may. What if we re-do the Sayoko-Eri battle, and someone claims they voted 30 times for Sayoko? Certain battles, of your choosing, shouldn't be available to re-do in hopes of a different outcome.
#56HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:58:55 PM
Rayearth87 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Rayearth87 posted...

But that wasn't information available when you decided to do a re-vote. Anyone can say anything they want, that doesn't make it worth acknowledging. In addition, you made a separate post, urging people to vote for Margaret. That shows a clear bias. The margin of victory for Chie remains almost exactly the same, which shows there was no fraud in her beating Margaret.

If this single vote is worth a re-vote, then why aren't all the others worth a re-vote? The initial 26 may not have changed anything, but someone admitting to more may. What if we re-do the Sayoko-Eri battle, and someone claims they voted 30 times for Sayoko?

Well I voted for Sayoko.....heyyyyy wait a minute, don't try to goad me into restarting the entire tournament. I voted Sayoko over Rise too but I accepted her defeat, no one claimed to have cheated, and THIS vote was very close
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#57TheGreekWarriorPosted 12/17/2012 1:24:24 AM
Chie.
#58RpgpunkPosted 12/17/2012 1:51:04 AM
I voted Chie because she won last time even without the cheating.
#59HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 2:50:04 AM
How did they cheat again?! Well there's still tomorrow for more votes
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#60Bisected8Posted 12/17/2012 4:41:50 AM(edited)
Chie.

...who's winning with exactly the same percentage of votes right now and only about 50 fewer votes overall. That makes the "I cast 30 extra votes" claim a little suspect, given how they would have skewed the poll...
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.