Battle of the Babes P4G Quarter Finals: Chie vs Margaret(revote due to cheating)

#61Mystickay86Posted 12/17/2012 5:32:52 AM
Polls can be created with the option of "Registered user with IP restriction". But i'm guessing this poll is including anonymous users as well who don't have accounts. That's one way to prevent it. But that'll reduce the numbers. Need a general consensus.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#62HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:39:22 PM
C'mon guys there's still time to push Margaret ahead
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#63HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 4:01:34 PM
Mystickay86 posted...
Polls can be created with the option of "Registered user with IP restriction". But i'm guessing this poll is including anonymous users as well who don't have accounts. That's one way to prevent it. But that'll reduce the numbers. Need a general consensus.

The first poll was anyone registered or not, this one is limited by IP
---
#64HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 4:03:59 PM
Well this poll is over, I hate all of you
---
#65SevynePosted 12/17/2012 4:05:30 PM
HoIlywood posted...

And look at how Chie still DOUBLED the Margaret votes. Restarting was a waste of time. It's obvious that their was no cheating to begin with. Your girl got stomped.
#66Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/17/2012 4:06:23 PM
HoIlywood posted...

Margaret over Chie? lol. I assume you never thought that was really possible with all the Chie fans...right?
#67SevynePosted 12/17/2012 4:08:03 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
HoIlywood posted...

Margaret over Chie? lol. I assume you never thought that was really possible with all the Chie fans...right?

Honestly, I do think that if Naoto and Chie end up facing off then Chie could very well get knocked out. Their are a lot of hardcore Naoto fans out there. I like both myself, but I still lean towards Chie.
#68Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/17/2012 4:09:20 PM
Sevyne posted...
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
HoIlywood posted...

Honestly, I do think that if Naoto and Chie end up facing off then Chie could very well get knocked out. Their are a lot of hardcore Naoto fans out there. I like both myself, but I still lean towards Chie.

Now that's a real competition. ^_^
#69TropicalBlastPosted 12/17/2012 4:10:16 PM
lol i don't think Margret is a match for Chie, Elizabeth YES!!! lol