Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals Round 1(Rise vs Chie)

#111ZeraylphPosted 12/19/2012 9:15:53 AM
I would totally Vote for Chie, if there was a Golden Ending costume for her.

But there isn't >:
#112InfinityZEROPosted 12/19/2012 9:22:51 AM
Rayearth87 posted...
The fact that the creator of these topics not only has a clear bias, but encourages people to agree with him - explicitly, within his own topic, and creates his own extra topics to do so - is sad and upsetting. He even recounted a poll where his favorite didn't win (of course, the result didn't change). I would urge people to ignore his posts, but that's unlikely. So if you have to vote, vote for whatever you like, and don't let him affect you.

This is an election about a fictional character in a fictional universe in a GAME. This isn't a national ****ing election where the stakes are actually real and this has lasting impact.

Besides I voted for Rise. Who CARES?
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#113RikkettikPosted 12/19/2012 9:49:28 AM
Difficult choice. I like Chie better overall, but I consider Rise as the more attractive girl and better romance option.

So... as this is a beauty contest, my vote goes to Rise.
#114Bisected8Posted 12/19/2012 11:53:40 AM
InfinityZERO posted...
Rayearth87 posted...
The fact that the creator of these topics not only has a clear bias, but encourages people to agree with him - explicitly, within his own topic, and creates his own extra topics to do so - is sad and upsetting. He even recounted a poll where his favorite didn't win (of course, the result didn't change). I would urge people to ignore his posts, but that's unlikely. So if you have to vote, vote for whatever you like, and don't let him affect you.

This is an election about a fictional character in a fictional universe in a GAME. This isn't a national ****ing election where the stakes are actually real and this has lasting impact.

Besides I voted for Rise. Who CARES?

I'd imagine it comes from annoyance, rather than concern. TBH insisting there was cheating when Chie won before and redoing the vote was pretty childish (insulting people who disagree with him's the urine on a millwall brick to the face).
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#115HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:48:40 PM
HikariAruu posted...
Those who are slating Chie are absolutely pathetic. Wary of a girl who can actually fight back and stand her ground? There's nothing in the game to imply that she doesn't shower or that she smells of meat.

I chose Chie even though I do love both her and Rise.

Responses like this make me laugh how personal people get
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#116HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:50:03 PM
Mystickay86 posted...
TC you should've remained unbias. I would actually enjoy this poll more if you were.

People love controversy, look at all the replies
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#117TropicalBlastPosted 12/19/2012 1:50:33 PM
i voted for Rise, she's my fav fem in P4, tbh i thought Chie would win
#118Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/19/2012 1:52:43 PM
Oh snap, Rise is slowly pulling away!! How very interesting indeed *holds hands over each other like Igor*

Don't die on me Chie... DON'T DIE!!!
#119Azure_FlamePosted 12/19/2012 1:52:44 PM
Welp, time to buy a ****ton of laptops to rig the vote in favor of Chie.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#120Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/19/2012 1:54:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]