Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals Round 1(Rise vs Chie)

#151Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/19/2012 3:56:52 PM
codemeisterx70 posted...
I foresee rise v. naoto in the final

However i want to see rise v. marie (with marie as a winner :p)

Naoto and Rise: The Ultimate Tom Boy Vs Girly Girl Show Down!!
#152SevynePosted 12/19/2012 4:11:10 PM
I voted 60 times for Rise. I'm walking around a club right now borrowing people's phones to do it since I know you set it to 1IP only.

I call for a revote due to cheating.
#153Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/19/2012 4:12:36 PM
Sevyne posted...
I voted 60 times for Rise. I'm walking around a club right now borrowing people's phones to do it since I know you set it to 1IP only.

Hopefully this works... *looks in all directions*
#154HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 4:15:39 PM
Sevyne posted...

Different IPs, I'll allow it, that's as good as just asking others to vote
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#155ImASadPandaPosted 12/19/2012 4:16:02 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
ImASadPanda posted...
Why do people care so much about Chie winning? Just close the polls and move on, I want to see this Naoto VS Marie battle, lmao.

What battle? It won't be much of a battle, more like a one-sided stomping on Naoto's part.

That maybe true, but I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how much votes Marie can get against Naoto. Not who will be winning because it's obvious that Naoto will be winning this crap.
#156Azure_FlamePosted 12/19/2012 4:17:59 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Sevyne posted...

Wow, what a hypocrite. The intention is the same as before, when one person used 30 alts to vote from a single computer. The method used is merely different.

Why don't you just admit that you have an incurable bias and disqualify Rise from the competition, or better yet, invalidate this round and move onto the next? That seems like the only fair thing, considering that your acceptance of cheating is tantamount to you doing the cheating yourself, whether or not Sevyne was joking.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#157KuroKizunaPosted 12/19/2012 4:20:23 PM
Meh, I could tell the winner from the title, lol.

I still vote for Chie anyways. > _ >
---
PSN ID: XKizunaxGurenX
Previously "UltimateOTK7"
#158ZerostremeX3Posted 12/19/2012 4:41:31 PM
Loser or winner, I still have Chie.

*walks away with head held high*

(also, thanks gfaqs, this topic made me realize who to finish my first playthrough with XD)
---
Signature Temporarily Unavailable
#159HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 4:43:05 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Sevyne posted...

Wow, what a hypocrite. The intention is the same as before, when one person used 30 alts to vote from a single computer. The method used is merely different.

Why don't you just admit that you have an incurable bias and disqualify Rise from the competition, or better yet, invalidate this round and move onto the next? That seems like the only fair thing, considering that your acceptance of cheating is tantamount to you doing the cheating yourself, whether or not Sevyne was joking.

Lol yes he was joking but if not then I thank him for his vote
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#160Bisected8Posted 12/19/2012 5:13:57 PM
Oh, a blatently stupid comment about cheating is joking now. 7_7

My how times have changed.
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.