Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals Round 1(Rise vs Chie)

#161Azure_FlamePosted 12/19/2012 6:14:54 PM
Bisected8 posted...
Oh, a blatently stupid comment about cheating is joking now. 7_7

My how times have changed.

---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#162HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 6:19:46 PM
Bisected8 posted...

His claim wasn't realistic

Before, anyone with mules could have voted multiple times

I don't believe Sev so much as left his house today much less had the courage to ask strangers for their phones
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#163AMP1317Posted 12/19/2012 6:30:56 PM
I'm sure not many strangers would allow someone to use their phone especially to vote for something on Gamefaqs.

Also, the fact he said a CLUB which is full of 18 year old girls trying to get older men to buy them drinks... I'll stick to my favorite pub, thank you. Glad I'm outta that scene.

Still, Chie will always be mine, and no matter what... She'll always win!

Also, looks like I got alotta soda/beer cans to lick...
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#164Bisected8Posted 12/19/2012 6:45:58 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Bisected8 posted...

I don't believe Sev so much as left his house today much less had the courage to ask strangers for their phones

Neither was the one in the previous thread. 30 votes would have had a much larger effect on the numbers.

Not to mention nobody actually cared enough about the outcome of the poll to create 30 seperate accounts (and email addresses). And the mods would have probably noticed if that many accounts were created from the same IP (it might as well have been a massive red flag with the word "troll" printed on it).
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#165RealDrakeulaPosted 12/19/2012 6:59:57 PM
I don't care if Rise loses to Naoto or Marie, even though I'll still vote for her, but if she loses to Chie I'll have lost faith in mankind.

(Looks at poll). Pfft... Yeah, like that's gonna happen. XD
#166HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 7:00:39 PM
Bisected8 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Bisected8 posted...

Neither was the one in the previous thread. 30 votes would have had a much larger effect on the numbers.

Not to mention nobody actually cared enough about the outcome of the poll to create 30 seperate accounts (and email addresses). And the mods would have probably noticed if that many accounts were created from the same IP (it might as well have been a massive red flag with the word "troll" printed on it).

Not true, I'm pretty sure gfaqs only looks at IPs if someone is warned or suspended or banned. I remember in like 2005 I had registered here with my real name but was banned before i made this username because they thought my name was too similar to a controversial figure(which is stupid because we don't have the same name it just looks similar if you're dyslexic)

Right after I could not register because they had put my IP "on notice" but like a month later I was able to register again

I also made another name at the same time but I forget what it was and never used it, so I imagine that you could make multiple accounts
---
#167SevynePosted 12/19/2012 7:35:53 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Bisected8 posted...

Are you trying to insult me? Really? Yes it was a joke and a jab at your actions from one of the previous thread. But hey, if ya wanna get personal with someone ya don't even know then have at it. Be my guest buuuuuut;

I'm not the one who not only made a separate thread begging for people to vote against Chie, but then restarted the vote because someone said they voted a bunch of times for the one you wanted to lose, even though all you had was his word. I'd argue that you are the one that is a sheltered nobody.
#168HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 8:12:22 PM
Sevyne posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Bisected8 posted...

Are you trying to insult me? Really? Yes it was a joke and a jab at your actions from one of the previous thread. But hey, if ya wanna get personal with someone ya don't even know then have at it. Be my guest buuuuuut;

I'm not the one who not only made a separate thread begging for people to vote against Chie, but then restarted the vote because someone said they voted a bunch of times for the one you wanted to lose, even though all you had was his word. I'd argue that you are the one that is a sheltered nobody.

Do you even lift, bro?
---
#169Azure_FlamePosted 12/19/2012 8:22:15 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Sevyne posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Bisected8 posted...

Do you even lift, bro?

How applaudably original. Try again next time.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#170heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/19/2012 8:29:45 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Sevyne posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Bisected8 posted...

Do you even lift, bro?

How applaudably original. Try again next time.

I think it's about time that we just stopped replying to him...
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98