Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals Round 1(Rise vs Chie)

#51MogMoogle1Posted 12/19/2012 1:04:29 AM
HoIlywood posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...
I have a feeling the finals would look something like this...

http://i.imgur.com/LSOi0.jpg

Dude with how bad Marie beat Yukiko I think she'll win the tournament

I like Naoto but I think Marie will win, and Rise is barely beating Old Meat-Smelling Chie

Maybe so, but Naoto also has a pretty strong/vocal fanbase. I predict Naoto will get an immediate boost that will overwhelm the Marie votes, but time will only tell if Marie's votes can catch up and over take Naoto.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#52HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 12/19/2012 1:05:49 AM
HoIlywood posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...

I like Naoto but I think Marie will win, and Rise is barely beating Old Meat-Smelling Chie

Implying Chie would take the time to smell meat. I say that in the most affectionate way possible of course.

...Unless of course you mean she smells OF meat, in which case, I see no problem.
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#53HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:07:54 AM
HarvestrOfSouls posted...
HoIlywood posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...

Implying Chie would take the time to smell meat. I say that in the most affectionate way possible of course.

...Unless of course you mean she smells OF meat, in which case, I see no problem.

Not good meat, like a cooked steak

Like old bologna
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#54RealDrakeulaPosted 12/19/2012 1:09:41 AM
Everyone's going down each other's throats with a knife. It's f*cking awesome. XD

Okay, I gotta take part in this. Since Yosuke is my bro, and Chie can't stop abusing him for two seconds, she comes across to me as a b*tch. Just being honest.

So, Rise gets my vote, but not by default. She's both hot and cute whenever she wants to be. She's the only one open about her feelings since the beginning. Doesn't feel clingy when in an actual relationship (I'll base that on her being the "intended" love interest). I enjoyed flirting with her every moment we got. S. Link 8 really broke my heart and I felt for her. She came across as the most normal/least trope-ish, and she's the one who's supposed to be an idol. My list could go on and on. Fanboy, maybe. Do I give a sh*t... Nope.
#55HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 12/19/2012 1:14:35 AM
RealDrakeula posted...
Everyone's going down each other's throats with a knife. It's f*cking awesome. XD

If you think this is bad, just wait until the inevitable Rise vs Naoto topic.
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#56ArmedDragoonPosted 12/19/2012 1:22:00 AM
HarvestrOfSouls posted...
RealDrakeula posted...

If you think this is bad, just wait until the inevitable Rise vs Naoto topic.

"Slut lovers!"

"Closet homosexuals!"
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#57Chaos_MissilePosted 12/19/2012 1:23:12 AM
*votes for Chie *

What can I say? I have a thing for tomboys and short hair. It also the reason why I consider Lizzie more cute than Marge.

Rise...is okay. But I dont really consider her that cute. Maybe it's the hair, or the personality, IDK. And this is coming from a fanboy of the seiyuu who voices her.

---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#58HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:24:18 AM
How mad would the Chie crowd be if I closed the poll now? Lol
---
#59Nightmare637Posted 12/19/2012 1:24:32 AM
Chaos_Missile posted...
*votes for Chie *

What can I say? I have a thing for tomboys and short hair. It also the reason why I consider Lizzie more cute than Marge.

Rise...is okay. But I dont really consider her that cute. Maybe it's the hair, or the personality, IDK. And this is coming from a fanboy of the seiyuu who voices her.

lol why'd you put it in spoilers?
#60HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:25:22 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
Chaos_Missile posted...
*votes for Chie *

lol why'd you put it in spoilers?

Shame
---