Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals Round 1(Rise vs Chie)

#61HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 12/19/2012 1:25:43 AM
Pretty mad considering it would be a totally bs move. The other topics were given roughly 24 hours. Or are you scared of the possibility that Chie would win fair and square?
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#62HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:28:38 AM
HarvestrOfSouls posted...
Pretty mad considering it would be a totally bs move. The other topics were given roughly 24 hours. Or are you scared of the possibility that Chie would win fair and square?

Lol no if she wins she'd just be crushed by Naoto or Marie
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#63Nightmare637Posted 12/19/2012 1:28:44 AM

what?
#64HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 12/19/2012 1:33:15 AM(edited)
Nightmare637 posted...

what?

In response to Hollywood's post.

And honestly, I would be satisfied if Chie beat Rise alone just because I like Marie and Naoto. Of course I would want her to win, but I wouldn't mind it as much if she lost to either of those two.
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#65Nightmare637Posted 12/19/2012 1:33:00 AM
Nightmare637 posted...

what?

In response to Hollywood's post.

ahhh...I see.

Yeah I'd be kinda mad too, even though I voted for Rise I wanna see if Chie can make a comeback.
#66Rayearth87Posted 12/19/2012 1:37:57 AM
HoIlywood posted...
If Chie wins we'll finally know why so many people deny Kanji's sexuality(hint they'd be denying their own)

What is this? So if a male prefers Chie over Rise, both reasonable depictions of different types of females, the one who chose Chie is gay? Is that honestly what you're saying?
#67HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:42:09 AM
Rayearth87 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
If Chie wins we'll finally know why so many people deny Kanji's sexuality(hint they'd be denying their own)

What is this? So if a male prefers Chie over Rise, both reasonable depictions of different types of females, the one who chose Chie is gay? Is that honestly what you're saying?

**taps nose**
---
#68Inertion5Posted 12/19/2012 1:46:31 AM
Would be nice if no one votes next poll but I know that's impossible.

Someone else should make a new poll.
#69HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:47:34 AM
Kuxal posted...
Would be nice if no one votes next poll but I know that's impossible.

Someone else should make a new poll.

Would be nice if people didn't take jokes so seriously
---
#70Rayearth87Posted 12/19/2012 1:48:06 AM
The fact that the creator of these topics not only has a clear bias, but encourages people to agree with him - explicitly, within his own topic, and creates his own extra topics to do so - is sad and upsetting. He even recounted a poll where his favorite didn't win (of course, the result didn't change). I would urge people to ignore his posts, but that's unlikely. So if you have to vote, vote for whatever you like, and don't let him affect you.