Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals Round 1(Rise vs Chie)

#71RealDrakeulaPosted 12/19/2012 12:50:01 AM
Kuxal posted...
Would be nice if no one votes next poll but I know that's impossible.

Someone else should make a new poll.

The poll's a poll and no one is going to influence that. Redoing it would serve no purpose. Just let Hollywood be a douche. I think it's kind of funny personally, even if in a sad way.
#72ImASadPandaPosted 12/19/2012 12:52:19 AM
Rise.

Better design.
Better Social Link.
Doesn't hurt the guys without a valid reason.
Is voiced by Laura Bailey.
Is serious about MC.
ETC.
#73HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:52:20 AM
Rayearth87 posted...
The fact that the creator of these topics not only has a clear bias, but encourages people to agree with him - explicitly, within his own topic, and creates his own extra topics to do so - is sad and upsetting. He even recounted a poll where his favorite didn't win (of course, the result didn't change). I would urge people to ignore his posts, but that's unlikely. So if you have to vote, vote for whatever you like, and don't let him affect you.

Two people admitted to mass fraud(56 fake votes)

Otherwise I wouldn't have

The extra topic pleading with people to vote for Margaret was a JOKE TOPIC

And I'm not going to apologize for posting my opinions in my own topic, this is a beauty contest not a boxing match, this is nothing but pure bias and I have no reason to be objective or quiet
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#74Rayearth87Posted 12/19/2012 12:53:09 AM
HoIlywood posted...
Rayearth87 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
If Chie wins we'll finally know why so many people deny Kanji's sexuality(hint they'd be denying their own)

What is this? So if a male prefers Chie over Rise, both reasonable depictions of different types of females, the one who chose Chie is gay? Is that honestly what you're saying?

**taps nose**

You're honestly proud of this BS?
#75teddiepantsPosted 12/19/2012 12:53:22 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
If Chie wins we'll finally know why so many people deny Kanji's sexuality(hint they'd be denying their own)

#Tryhard

#tryhard #indeed
#76MogMoogle1Posted 12/19/2012 12:53:45 AM
Pretty much most of the heat is from the recount, which has proven that the vote ratio hasn't really changed. Don't be an Al Gore and just accept the general consensus.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#77HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:55:04 AM
MogMoogle1 posted...
Pretty much most of the heat is from the recount, which has proven that the vote ratio hasn't really changed. Don't be an Al Gore and just accept the general consensus.

And I accept that now, these guys need to get over it, I'm not doing that again
---
#78HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:55:47 AM
Rayearth87 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Rayearth87 posted...
HoIlywood posted...

What is this? So if a male prefers Chie over Rise, both reasonable depictions of different types of females, the one who chose Chie is gay? Is that honestly what you're saying?

**taps nose**

You're honestly proud of this BS?

**taps nose**
---
#79RealDrakeulaPosted 12/19/2012 12:55:48 AM
Hollywood has every right to do what he's doing if you ask me. He's taking as much place in these polls as we are, so he can voice an opinion. I think you people are letting his title as TC get to you.
#80HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:58:01 AM
I just had a hilarious idea...I hope I remember to do it
---