Battle of the Babes P4G Semifinals: Marie vs Naoto

#41sc-cynicPosted 12/19/2012 10:33:28 PM
Tis the battle of the short haired chicks. This is going to be one to watch, as both seem to have pretty large fan-bases.

Deciding factor IMO is going to be the people whose horses aren't in the race anymore. I wonder where Yukiko or Chie fans will go with this one.

I'm a Naoto guy myself, and wouldn't dream of RPing a relationship with anyone else in-game - but both of these chicks have their attractive and unattractive qualities.

GL to fans of both.
#42Yuji KaidoPosted 12/19/2012 10:35:00 PM
Marie.
Naoto looks too "duded out" 80% of the time for me to really find her attractive.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
I'd do anything to have a body like yours ! Except exercise... - Cleveland
#43synthetiksinPosted 12/19/2012 10:39:54 PM(edited)
You know how this feels like?

Riding around a corner on a motorcycle, going 30+ mph, with your knee almost hitting the pavement, holding on for dear life. The only sound you can hear in your helmet is:

"HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

Way too close.

Also: What time does this poll close anyway?
#44FireDragoon18Posted 12/19/2012 10:38:01 PM
kewldude475 posted...
FireDragoon18 posted...
I never really got Naoto's appeal in the first place.

Repressed homosexual feelings.

Joke. Naoto's cool

Though Naoto's VA (when she tries to sound like a boy) is absolutely beautiful. I almost want to vote for her because of that.

Well, it's not that I don't like her because she looks like a boy. I like her and all, just less than the other girls.

And Naoto's a walking plot device.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#45MogMoogle1Posted 12/19/2012 10:39:22 PM
It'd be so epic if they tied...
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#46jeremy21642Posted 12/19/2012 10:39:54 PM
Having never played P4G, I must vote for Naoto.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#47Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/19/2012 10:42:46 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
FireDragoon18 posted...
I never really got Naoto's appeal in the first place.

Repressed homosexual feelings.

Joke. Naoto's cool

Though Naoto's VA (when she tries to sound like a boy) is absolutely beautiful. I almost want to vote for her because of that.

Well, it's not that I don't like her because she looks like a boy. I like her and all, just less than the other girls.

And Naoto's a walking plot device.

She's a walking "if you've ever felt ugly in your own skin" device. I don't know why people brand her as nothing more then plot convenience.

She had real development; through her time with the group at Port Island, to her dungeon, and all the way into her S.Link.

The "plot device" angle has little merit, as it was the MC who figures out each of the important aspects of the case (the delivery truck, the fact that Namatame may not have done it, and that Adachi is the most likely candidate).
#48LiquidGagaPosted 12/19/2012 10:44:45 PM
Marie.

people who voted for Naoto are stupidmarmalademuffins >.>
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
#49Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/19/2012 10:45:41 PM
LiquidGaga posted...
Marie.

people who voted for Naoto are stupidmarmalademuffins >.>

I'd take both, but I had to vote for someone...sorry... :(
#50heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/19/2012 10:47:23 PM
jeremy21642 posted...
Having never played P4G, I must vote for Naoto.

I think you should rethink your life...
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98