Rank the party members in order of your most liked to least liked

#11Ultima_LordPosted 12/20/2012 3:27:08 PM
In battle? Or the characters themselves? Meh, I'll do both

Battle:

Yukiko > Kanji > Yosuke > Naoto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddie

Story:

Kanji > Yosuke > Naoto > Chie >>>>>> Yukiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Teddie

Yeah I don't like Teddie
---
"LEMME TELL YA A LIL' SHOMETHN' ABOUT WORK. EVERYONE'S THE KILLER,
AND I'MA SUUPER MARIO, WHOO-HOO" - Dojima, P4 Comic Dub
#12UmuruPosted 12/20/2012 3:28:07 PM
Yukiko > Teddie > Kanji = Chie > Yosuke > Naoto > Rise

No real reason.
#13NetEnemyWombPosted 12/20/2012 3:28:27 PM
JRaasin posted...
Chie > Kanji > Yosuke > Yukiko > Rise > Naoto > not playing the game > being tortured > Teddie

Is it safe to say that you find Teddie unbearable?

It is not safe to say such things about the MVB. The noise he makes when he walks is also beary amusing. =P
#14Azure_FlamePosted 12/20/2012 3:28:38 PM
Her old voice sounds robotic and forced compared to Erin Fitzgerald.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#15JRaasin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 3:29:54 PM
Her old voice sounds robotic and forced compared to Erin Fitzgerald.

This guy knows what's up
---
~Raisin
http://i.imgur.com/ndQFi.gif
#16RikkettikPosted 12/20/2012 3:33:05 PM
Chie > Yukiko > Kanji > Yosuke > Naoto > Teddie

The first three are more or less my standard party, although I often replace Chie with Yosuke for boss battles because of his support skills and because Kanji has the better skills to deal with one enemy (especially Cruel Attack/Vile Assault), whereas Chie is better against groups of enemies.

I don't really consider Rise a party member like everybody else, so I haven't included her in the list.
#17pillerofautumnPosted 12/20/2012 3:35:07 PM(edited)
1) Chie
2) Naoto
4) Yukiko
5) Yosuke
6) Kanji
7) Teddie

That's my party preference tier.
#18thompsontalker7Posted 12/20/2012 3:34:17 PM
In battle: Naoto=Yukiko=Rise=Chie (f****** Galactic Punt)> Teddie> Kanji> Yosuke

Character wise: Teddie> Rise> Yukiko> Naoto> Chie> Kanji> Yosuke

I really want to like Yosuke, but he just comes off as a whiny version of Junpei to me.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#19JRaasin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 3:34:39 PM
Chie > Yukiko > Kanji > Yosuke > Naoto > Teddie

The first three are more or less my standard party, although I often replace Chie with Yosuke for boss battles because of his support skills and because Kanji has the better skills to deal with one enemy (especially Cruel Attack/Vile Assault), whereas Chie is better against groups of enemies.

I don't really consider Rise a party member like everybody else, so I haven't included her in the list.

Eh, I was more talking about how much you liked the character, rather than how useful you find them in battle.
---
~Raisin
http://i.imgur.com/ndQFi.gif
#20Azure_FlamePosted 12/20/2012 3:35:28 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
I really want to like Yosuke, but he just comes off as a whiny version of Junpei to me.

Junpei is a whiny version of Junpei, though.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate