Rank the party members in order of your most liked to least liked

#21keaneplayPosted 12/20/2012 4:37:26 PM
Yukiko > Rise > Yosuke > Kanji > Chie > Naoto > Teddie
---
PSN ID/Gamertag: keaneplay
Playing: Persona 4, Catherine, F1 2012, Hitman
#22thompsontalker7Posted 12/20/2012 4:37:48 PM
Except he gets better as the game goes along, and shines in The Answer. Plus, his love interest thing actually got somewhere

Yosuke is a homophobic, delusional kind of guy who will never forgive the killer for killing a girl 30 game minutes in who hated him and his guts.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#23pillerofautumnPosted 12/20/2012 4:38:26 PM
Eh, I was more talking about how much you liked the character, rather than how useful you find them in battle.

In that case...

1) Chie
2) Yosuke
3) Rise
4) Naoto
5) Yukiko
6) Kanji
7) Teddie

Can't stand out-of-suit Teddy.
#24SamuraiLloydPosted 12/20/2012 4:43:43 PM
Chie = Kanji = Naoto > Yukiko > Yosuke > Rise = Teddie

That being said, I love all of them to some degree, they're just an overall great bunch of characters.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#25RikkettikPosted 12/20/2012 4:45:55 PM
JRaasin posted...
Chie > Yukiko > Kanji > Yosuke > Naoto > Teddie

The first three are more or less my standard party, although I often replace Chie with Yosuke for boss battles because of his support skills and because Kanji has the better skills to deal with one enemy (especially Cruel Attack/Vile Assault), whereas Chie is better against groups of enemies.

I don't really consider Rise a party member like everybody else, so I haven't included her in the list.

Eh, I was more talking about how much you liked the character, rather than how useful you find them in battle.

Oh.

Well, in that case:

Chie > Kanji > Rise > Naoto > Yosuke > Yukiko > Teddie

The first four are all great. Yosuke is okay, but can be kind of a dick sometimes and I would've liked it better if they hadn't given him almost all the story exposition before the arrival of Naoto. Not much wrong with Yukiko, she's just a bit boring. Teddie is plain awful and there are only a few scenes in which he doesn't annoy the hell out of me.

As for old Chie against new Chie: Old Chie is much better. She had a few cringeworthy lines, but I liked how she didn't sound like every other energetic tomboy in anime/videogames. Which is exactly why I don't like new Chie, although I do have to say that Erin Fitzgerald nails the more subdued scenes (the date at the Summer Festival for example).
#26heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/20/2012 4:48:41 PM
Persona 4 Animation Rise > Chie > Game Rise > Yosuke > Naoto > Kanji > Teddie > Yukiko
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#27Bourbon_DingoPosted 12/20/2012 4:49:03 PM
Rikkettik posted...

As for old Chie against new Chie: Old Chie is much better. She had a few cringeworthy lines, but I liked how she didn't sound like every other energetic tomboy in anime/videogames. Which is exactly why I don't like new Chie, although I do have to say that Erin Fitzgerald nails the more subdued scenes (the date at the Summer Festival for example).

This pretty much sums up how I feel about it. I kind of dislike how everyone else has a more level pitch, and then Chie comes in with her new high voice... Don't get me wrong, the voice isn't bad... I'm just partial to her old voice more.
---
"Why don't we play peace, instead of war?"
"No role models" - Calvin and Hobbes.
#28JRaasin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 4:50:09 PM

I'd actually prefer my tomboy characters to have an energetic tomboy voice rather than a quiet robotic one.
---
~Raisin
http://i.imgur.com/ndQFi.gif
#29RikkettikPosted 12/20/2012 5:12:57 PM
JRaasin posted...

I'd actually prefer my tomboy characters to have an energetic tomboy voice rather than a quiet robotic one.

That's great, man. I'm sure you'll like her new voice actress then.
#30Chaosxmk777Posted 12/20/2012 5:14:10 PM
Naoto > Chie > Kanji > Teddie > Yosuke > Yukiko > Rise
Best > Worst
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako