Rank the party members in order of your most liked to least liked

#41Cactuar512Posted 12/20/2012 4:33:13 PM
Chie>Kanji>Teddie>Naoto>Yosuke>>>>Yukiko>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being violently torn to shreds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rise
---
Gamefaqs, where everyone trolls everyone!
#42pillerofautumnPosted 12/20/2012 4:36:17 PM
1) Chie
2) Naoto
4) Yukiko
5) Yosuke
6) Kanji
7) Teddie

That's my party preference tier.

There is no 3)/Rise

I went with who was better in battle first as a list. Obviously Rise wasn't there for that list. Then I though maybe the TC was talking about popularity, so I redid the list with Rise in it. But after reading someone's post about not including Rise, I figured this was still about battle preference. So I redid the list, without Rise, but forgot to change the numbers around.

Looks like you found the truth. The Investigation Team social link has ranked up.
#43The_LimitPosted 12/20/2012 4:37:00 PM
Can't be numbered: Rise
1. Yukiko
2. Yosuke
3. Kanji
4. Teddie
5. Chie
6. Naoto
---
PSN: TheLimit32 --- Forever Playing: Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena
Rise... She's my everything... http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/01/49/587451.jpg
#44Trailblazer34Posted 12/20/2012 4:37:27 PM
Rise>Yukiko>Teddie>Yosuke>Chie>Naoto>>>>>>>>>Kanji
#45Slayer 0Posted 12/20/2012 4:39:32 PM
Naoto
Kanji, Old Chie
Yosuke, Yukiko
Rise
Teddie
Everyone else in the game ever
Everyone else in other games
New Chie
---
LUCK: I don't know what just happened, but I'll go with it.
#46Wii306Posted 12/20/2012 4:42:52 PM
Kanji > Naoto > Chie > Yosuke > Teddie > Yukiko > Rise

Maybe add a few more >'s after Kanji. I haven't been entertained more by a videogame character in a long time.
---
Currently Playing: LoL, ToH
#47RealDrakeulaPosted 12/20/2012 4:44:11 PM
Personality based: Brosuke>Kanji>Rise>Teddie>Naoto>Yukiko>Chie

Skill based: Teddie>Naoto>Brosuke>Yukiko>Kanji>Chie
I don't think Rise counts for this one.
#48Strain42Posted 12/20/2012 4:51:37 PM(edited)
Just for funsies, I decided to mix in the P3/Arena party members as well to see how this goes

Kanji > Aigis > Fuuka > FeMC > Junpei > Elizabeth > P3MC > Yu > Koromaru > Teddie > Shinjiro > Akihiko > Labrys > Rise > Yukari > Naoto > Mitsuru > Ken > Chie > Yukiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yosuke

Fuuka really climbed the ranks after Arena came out...
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#49CrayonBoyPosted 12/20/2012 4:56:39 PM
From most to least liked: KANJI (he's da best) ~> Yukiko (fire + heal) ~> Naoto (she and Kanji have a cool lover combo) ~> Yosuke (v balanced and love the way he shakes his hair after battle) ~> Chie (great support) ~> Kuma (a little lacklustre) ~> Rise (for some reasons she is always NOT there when we need her most!!!)
#50Vandal00Posted 12/20/2012 4:56:56 PM
Kanji > Yukiko > Rise > Brosuke > Chie > Naoto >>> Teddie

I have good love for the top 5. I wouldn't consider Yosuke to be homophobic more than I would consider him generally misinformed, and he's a good bro to boot. I like Naoto but felt she lost a lot of appeal during my second playthrough.

I don't hate Teddie, but he's the only one I'd really consider pushing in front of a train.
---
If I had a daughter that looked like that, I'd put a hidden cam in the shower >_> -Canadian Vampire
http://i.imgur.com/gHMv3.gif