Rank the party members in order of your most liked to least liked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Rank the party members in order of your most liked to least liked

User Info: Cactuar512

Cactuar512
4 years ago#41
Chie>Kanji>Teddie>Naoto>Yosuke>>>>Yukiko>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being violently torn to shreds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rise
Gamefaqs, where everyone trolls everyone!

User Info: pillerofautumn

pillerofautumn
4 years ago#42
1) Chie
2) Naoto
4) Yukiko
5) Yosuke
6) Kanji
7) Teddie

That's my party preference tier.

There is no 3)/Rise

I went with who was better in battle first as a list. Obviously Rise wasn't there for that list. Then I though maybe the TC was talking about popularity, so I redid the list with Rise in it. But after reading someone's post about not including Rise, I figured this was still about battle preference. So I redid the list, without Rise, but forgot to change the numbers around.

Looks like you found the truth. The Investigation Team social link has ranked up.

User Info: The_Limit

The_Limit
4 years ago#43
Can't be numbered: Rise
1. Yukiko
2. Yosuke
3. Kanji
4. Teddie
5. Chie
6. Naoto
PSN: TheLimit32 --- Forever Playing: Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena
Rise... She's my everything... http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/01/49/587451.jpg

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
4 years ago#44
Rise>Yukiko>Teddie>Yosuke>Chie>Naoto>>>>>>>>>Kanji

User Info: Slayer 0

Slayer 0
4 years ago#45
Naoto
Kanji, Old Chie
Yosuke, Yukiko
Rise
Teddie
Everyone else in the game ever
Everyone else in other games
New Chie
LUCK: I don't know what just happened, but I'll go with it.

User Info: Wii306

Wii306
4 years ago#46
Kanji > Naoto > Chie > Yosuke > Teddie > Yukiko > Rise

Maybe add a few more >'s after Kanji. I haven't been entertained more by a videogame character in a long time.
Currently Playing: LoL, ToH

User Info: RealDrakeula

RealDrakeula
4 years ago#47
Personality based: Brosuke>Kanji>Rise>Teddie>Naoto>Yukiko>Chie

Skill based: Teddie>Naoto>Brosuke>Yukiko>Kanji>Chie
I don't think Rise counts for this one.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#48
Just for funsies, I decided to mix in the P3/Arena party members as well to see how this goes

Kanji > Aigis > Fuuka > FeMC > Junpei > Elizabeth > P3MC > Yu > Koromaru > Teddie > Shinjiro > Akihiko > Labrys > Rise > Yukari > Naoto > Mitsuru > Ken > Chie > Yukiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yosuke

Fuuka really climbed the ranks after Arena came out...
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)

User Info: CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy
4 years ago#49
From most to least liked: KANJI (he's da best) ~> Yukiko (fire + heal) ~> Naoto (she and Kanji have a cool lover combo) ~> Yosuke (v balanced and love the way he shakes his hair after battle) ~> Chie (great support) ~> Kuma (a little lacklustre) ~> Rise (for some reasons she is always NOT there when we need her most!!!)

User Info: Vandal00

Vandal00
4 years ago#50
Kanji > Yukiko > Rise > Brosuke > Chie > Naoto >>> Teddie

I have good love for the top 5. I wouldn't consider Yosuke to be homophobic more than I would consider him generally misinformed, and he's a good bro to boot. I like Naoto but felt she lost a lot of appeal during my second playthrough.

I don't hate Teddie, but he's the only one I'd really consider pushing in front of a train.
If I had a daughter that looked like that, I'd put a hidden cam in the shower >_> -Canadian Vampire
http://i.imgur.com/gHMv3.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Rank the party members in order of your most liked to least liked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived