Battle of the Babes P4G Finals(for realz): Rise vs. Naoto

#161thehikikomoriPosted 12/22/2012 10:55:08 AM
Yukiko is my second fav girl in P4 but she's never in any Finals, she's just not that popular. Oh would you look at that, Naoto is winning...big surprise there /sarcasm

At least its not a blowout for once. And for the posts saying Rise has won a few, where did she win? I've never seen one where Rise is even close to winning, let alone actually pulling out a win. This is the closest I've ever seen it though she won't win for the 800th time in a row..lol
#162PhantasyStar23Posted 12/22/2012 11:02:15 AM(edited)
wow, what a close match. anyway, Naoto. I'm not into either, but I at least used to be in love with Naoto until I actually played P4G, so she gets my vote.

as for future contests like these, why don't we just disqualify Rise and Naoto from the get-go? They're the most popular girls anyway.

It's like having KH and FF in a best JRPG contest
---
GT: PhantazyStar | PSN: PhantasyStar23
Japanese Dubs: Raw passion | English Dubs: Actual personality
#163RpgpunkPosted 12/22/2012 11:24:55 AM
I really wanted Yukiko to win since shes my favorite girl in the game but my vote is for Naoto.

It's the boobs...
#164HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:29:42 AM
Looks like Naoto is the winner

Just like in real life, the biggest boobs win. Size matters
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#165Azure_FlamePosted 12/22/2012 11:30:57 AM
HoIlywood posted...
Looks like Naoto is the winner

Just like in real life, the biggest boobs win. Size matters

I mean, if you want to tell yourself that's the reason...
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#166HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:31:58 AM
Lord_Kagato posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...
Is this gonna close 24 hours from the start, midnight Pacific time, or when it's 500 again?

When 2 things are met:

1) He's awake
2) Rise is winning

If Naoto is winning, the poll will remain open until Rise is winning... or until we reach 500 posts.

Not sure why you think that, I voted Naoto, the poll is closed, she was up by 4 when I was awake
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#167RikkettikPosted 12/22/2012 11:34:35 AM
She shouldn't even be in the finals and she won anyway. Great.
#168HiroshidaPosted 12/22/2012 11:41:30 AM
Having the biggest boobs isn't necessary everything. For Rise I feel Laura did a excellent job voicing her, but I don't really like how clingy and straight forward she was towards the MC.
#169Azure_FlamePosted 12/22/2012 11:41:56 AM
Rikkettik posted...

Are you seriously being bitter about the results? Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but guess what? She IS in the finals, and she won. Get over it.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#170thehikikomoriPosted 12/22/2012 11:48:50 AM
Azure_Flame posted...
Rikkettik posted...

Are you seriously being bitter about the results? Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but guess what? She IS in the finals, and she won. Get over it.

Well tbh, the only reason she's in the finals is because TC changed the rules at the last minute because Marie was winning and he didn't want that. He just admitted to voting for Naoto so it makes it clear that he only did that so he could get Naoto in the final but it doesn't really matter. Rise always loses and I'm fine with it. Reminds me of when he spazzed out over Chie beating Margaret (twice for that matter after he did a revote)...lol I'd be down with the suggestion to disqualify Rise (even though she's my fav) and Naoto though since honestly, I've never seen a final that isn't Naoto beating Rise and it makes for boring 'drama'. The pre-final battles are always more interesting when it comes to P4 anyways because of it.