Battle of the Babes P4G Finals(for realz): Rise vs. Naoto

#171HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:49:45 AM
thehikikomori posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
Rikkettik posted...
She shouldn't even be in the finals and she won anyway. Great.

Are you seriously being bitter about the results? Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but guess what? She IS in the finals, and she won. Get over it.

Well tbh, the only reason she's in the finals is because TC changed the rules at the last minute because Marie was winning and he didn't want that. He just admitted to voting for Naoto so it makes it clear that he only did that so he could get Naoto in the final but it doesn't really matter. Rise always loses and I'm fine with it. Reminds me of when he spazzed out over Chie beating Margaret (twice for that matter after he did a revote)...lol I'd be down with the suggestion to disqualify Rise (even though she's my fav) and Naoto though since honestly, I've never seen a final that isn't Naoto beating Rise and it makes for boring 'drama'. The pre-final battles are always more interesting when it comes to P4 anyways because of it.

moron, I voted Marie in that matchup
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#172RikkettikPosted 12/22/2012 11:53:28 AM
Azure_Flame posted...
Rikkettik posted...
She shouldn't even be in the finals and she won anyway. Great.

Are you seriously being bitter about the results? Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but guess what? She IS in the finals, and she won. Get over it.

My favorite girl lost a relatively big contest, so yeah, I'm disappointed. Why are you trying to trivialize that? Don't you think I can I make my own decisions about what I find important enough to be disappointed about and what not?
#173baseball7000Posted 12/22/2012 12:51:18 PM
Ugh. "Tsundere!" so many times this post came up. Annoying, and well she lost to Naoto-Chan :D.

What? I just thought it would be less boring.
---
He's Baseball.
If it isn't about Red vs. Blue or TVtropes, it ain't worth it.
- slmcknett
#174ZembaphobiaPosted 12/22/2012 1:03:47 PM
You guys suck. Naoto isn't even a babe (and TC took WAY too long to close the Naoto vs Marie poll that Marie should've won)
---
http://i.imgur.com/98ecp.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/2lx9u07.gif
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zembaphobic
#175TropicalBlastPosted 12/22/2012 1:56:43 PM
this sounds fishy... why suddenly when naoto gets less votes suddenly she gets a boost in votes ? -_- in all votes battles...
#176HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:58:26 PM
Zembaphobia posted...
You guys suck. Naoto isn't even a babe (and TC took WAY too long to close the Naoto vs Marie poll that Marie should've won)

I announced mid day that it was extended to midnight because it was so close. Then midnight came and we were close to 500 posts so it lasted another 30 minutes or so(and Naoto kept her lead)

Don't blame me, the people voted

I didn't extend this vote because people don't seem to care that much about this matchup
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#177blitz_0623Posted 12/22/2012 2:05:18 PM(edited)
Wow surprised Naoto won!

I guess the Naoto army made their mark! Congrats to Naoto. Though until now I still don't see the appeal on her.

She's cool, big b****, but a BABE? Hell naw. Seriously if people just vote her because she binds, something is wrong with this board
#178Nightmare637Posted 12/22/2012 2:04:03 PM
TropicalBlast posted...
this sounds fishy... why suddenly when naoto gets less votes suddenly she gets a boost in votes ? -_- in all votes battles...

hmm...your right it is fishy.
#179Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/22/2012 2:22:09 PM
Zembaphobia posted...

Get over it. It's opinion, and looks aren't everything. But even if they were, Naoto (when not dressed like a boy) is damn hot if you've seen the Golden Ending.
#180BirthBySorrow2Posted 12/22/2012 2:32:28 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
TropicalBlast posted...

hmm...your right it is fishy.

What was the discrepancy about 30 minutes before? I went to bed with the vote being neck and neck.

This is Birth_By_Sorrow btw (can't wait till I level up my post limit is lifted).