Battle of the Babes P4G Finals(for realz): Rise vs. Naoto

#181Nightmare637Posted 12/22/2012 2:35:49 PM
BirthBySorrow2 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
TropicalBlast posted...
this sounds fishy... why suddenly when naoto gets less votes suddenly she gets a boost in votes ? -_- in all votes battles...

hmm...your right it is fishy.

What was the discrepancy about 30 minutes before? I went to bed with the vote being neck and neck.

This is Birth_By_Sorrow btw (can't wait till I level up my post limit is lifted).

no it was about 15 min before the deadline(maybe less) when naoto got a surge of votes.

Right after that I said mybe we should wait t until one is 5 votes in the lead, and right after that naoto got to 225 and stopped while Marie was at 220(she later got to 222 while we were spamming to get 500 posts)
#182BirthBySorrow2Posted 12/22/2012 2:44:23 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
BirthBySorrow2 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
TropicalBlast posted...
this sounds fishy... why suddenly when naoto gets less votes suddenly she gets a boost in votes ? -_- in all votes battles...

hmm...your right it is fishy.

What was the discrepancy about 30 minutes before? I went to bed with the vote being neck and neck.

This is Birth_By_Sorrow btw (can't wait till I level up my post limit is lifted).

no it was about 15 min before the deadline(maybe less) when naoto got a surge of votes.

Right after that I said mybe we should wait t until one is 5 votes in the lead, and right after that naoto got to 225 and stopped while Marie was at 220(she later got to 222 while we were spamming to get 500 posts)

Hmm... indeed that is suspicious. I wanted Naoto to win, but not if someone was cheating to do it. >_>