Battle of the Babes P4G Finals(for realz): Rise vs. Naoto

#41Xx_RapidFire_xXPosted 12/21/2012 1:26:13 PM
Azure_lKite posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

Not even two pages in and it's already turned into a ****storm.

Oh, GameFAQs. Never change.

I'm usually not overly aggressive when it comes to this stuff, but I simply can't understand what's good about Naoto. Maybe it's the reverse trap charm.

I feel the same way. As much as I try, I can't find myself liking Naoto. In fact, I'd go as far to say she's my most disliked character in the Persona series.
---
Swallow the pen, devour the sword. Inhale the proverbs whole.
#42KaitoKazePosted 12/21/2012 1:31:22 PM
Xx_RapidFire_xX posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

I'm usually not overly aggressive when it comes to this stuff, but I simply can't understand what's good about Naoto. Maybe it's the reverse trap charm.

I feel the same way. As much as I try, I can't find myself liking Naoto. In fact, I'd go as far to say she's my most disliked character in the Persona series.

Seriously? Even worse than Ken and Fuuka?
---
PSN Username: Same as GFAQs name
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, Hyperdimension Neptunia mkII
#43FScellPosted 12/21/2012 1:35:11 PM
Ken's whatever and I've always liked Fuuka.

I don't know about entire series, not sure if there's a character in Persona 1 that I liked for instance, but she's definitely my least favorite of the modern games.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#44Xx_RapidFire_xXPosted 12/21/2012 1:47:06 PM(edited)
KaitoKaze posted...
Xx_RapidFire_xX posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

Seriously? Even worse than Ken and Fuuka?

Yeah. I'm a little suprised by it too. I had no qualms about Fuuka, but Ken was just a horrible character. Despite all that, I still hate Naoto more.
---
Swallow the pen, devour the sword. Inhale the proverbs whole.
#45Skull007o_OPosted 12/21/2012 1:49:49 PM
*gasp* everyone...! (classic Fuuka line)

Well, it seems like all of you gave up and declared naoto the winner beforehand, and she's just 1 vote ahead
#46ArmedDragoonPosted 12/21/2012 1:57:33 PM
I expect every member of the Naoto army who voted in the last topic to vote here, failure will not be permitted.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#47AldathPosted 12/21/2012 2:36:23 PM
RISE: O: I LOVE ATTENTION! That's why my dialogues are the most overtly-sexual during the social links and I DON'T LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! I WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE PICS OF ME WHILE I SHOW MY BEWBS!!!!

NAOTO: You made me learn I am a woman, and I have to be proud of it... THAT'S WHY I'LL KEEP ON DRESSING AS A BOY AND LET EVERY SINGLE PERSON ADRESS ME AS A "HE"! <w>

Rise is prettier.... so... Rise.....
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#48ArmedDragoonPosted 12/21/2012 2:44:21 PM
Aldath posted...
RISE: O: I LOVE ATTENTION! That's why my dialogues are the most overtly-sexual during the social links and I DON'T LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! I WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE PICS OF ME WHILE I SHOW MY BEWBS!!!!

NAOTO: You made me learn I am a woman, and I have to be proud of it... THAT'S WHY I'LL KEEP ON DRESSING AS A BOY AND LET EVERY SINGLE PERSON ADRESS ME AS A "HE"! <w>

Rise is prettier.... so... Rise.....

All the development that comes from the social links are optional and might as well have not happened in the canon, I thought everyone had come to terms with that.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#49TheExiled280Posted 12/21/2012 2:45:03 PM
Rise-cwan FTW
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#50heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/21/2012 2:45:56 PM
*Sigh* This is just boring now... Would've been so much more exciting if Marie won... But this... it's been done too many times... Hell, there are active topics on this board that pretty much come to Rise vs Naoto.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98