Battle of the Babes P4G Finals(for realz): Rise vs. Naoto

#71GodMWOLFPosted 12/21/2012 5:05:08 PM
Everone just shut it.Naoto always wins anyway *munches pizza*
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#72synthetiksinPosted 12/21/2012 5:21:23 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Not nearly as much as Rise's character. Every other anime (if that little) has a character with a personality like hers. And if you have the names of these so called anime, then be my guest because I'd love to check them out.

Personality like hers? All over the place, she's just a kuudere with a gender issues (trap, which is also common).

Binbougami Ga (Ranmaru Rindou, bancho chick)
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Mikazuki Yozora)
Fate Zero (King Arthuria, not so much but King Arthur as a chick (wears a dude suit in normal mode), cold, smart, calculating but a caring)
Baka to Test (Hideyoshi, not a chick but also not a dude, quiet and reserved, smart)
Hidan No Aria (Reki, doesn't crossdress, but same robotic personality)
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Korone, same as Reki)
Infinite Stratos (Charlotte Dunois, HUGE example.)
Mirai Nikki (Minene Uryuu, somewhat, strong smart female)
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Makishima Saori, dresses up and acts like a dirty otaku but is actually a smart wealthy beautiful woman)
Ouran Kokou Host Club (Haruhi Fukioka, HUUUUUUUGE example)
School Days (Akira Takano, secret agent, dresses up in a suit)
Sekirei (Homura)

Just a few examples. Her archetype is played out too, it's just not as noticeable (since it's less grating than dumb loud *******).
#73strangers_wrathPosted 12/21/2012 5:26:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akYdjHkleek&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Just gonna leave this here for those who love rise and laura
#74Lord_KagatoPosted 12/21/2012 5:28:33 PM
Rise: The hyperactive happy clingy girl that every "forever alone" guy wishes he had.

I don't "hate" Rise. I just wish she didn't turn into such an obnoxious person. She was at her best before she got kidnapped. She was more calm and down-to-earth and realistic. After you save her, she seemed ok too.

And then she said this line all of a sudden in a super-cheery way:

I LOVE you guys!! <3<3<3

And it was downhill from there... We didn't need another "cheery" girl on the team. Chie already filled that roll. Rise just cranked it up to 11.

That being said, I voted Naoto.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#75FireDragoon18Posted 12/21/2012 5:29:47 PM
I expected a Naoto landslide.

I suppose her fans are just more vocal then.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#76HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 12/21/2012 5:32:22 PM(edited)
You clearly don't have any idea what a kuudere is if you think Naoto is one. Hell, the fact that you think Saber is a kuudere only drives the point home further.

Here is a hint: serious and business-like =/= cold and aloof.
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#77GodMWOLFPosted 12/21/2012 5:31:20 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
Rise: The hyperactive happy clingy girl that every "forever alone" guy wishes he had.

I don't "hate" Rise. I just wish she didn't turn into such an obnoxious person. She was at her best before she got kidnapped. She was more calm and down-to-earth and realistic. After you save her, she seemed ok too.

I LOVE you guys!! <3<3<3

And it was downhill from there... We didn't need another "cheery" girl on the team. Chie already filled that roll. Rise just cranked it up to 11.

I agree that emo Rise seemed better.Still voted her over Naoto though......meh she wanted me to treat her like a dude,so i will.
---
#78Lord_KagatoPosted 12/21/2012 5:33:09 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...

I LOVE you guys!! <3<3<3

I agree that emo Rise seemed better.Still voted her over Naoto though......meh she wanted me to treat her like a dude,so i will.

Rise wasn't Emo. She was calm. And I don't mind really hyper girls either. I just thought she went overboard.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#79GodMWOLFPosted 12/21/2012 5:36:01 PM
What her tone was sad and tired the whole time.Not exactly what i'd call calm,but whatever don't wanna fight.
---
#80synthetiksinPosted 12/21/2012 5:45:03 PM(edited)
HarvestrOfSouls posted...
You clearly don't have any idea what a kuudere is if you think Naoto is one. Hell, the fact that you think Saber is a kuudere only drives the point home further.

Here is a hint: serious and business-like =/= cold and aloof.

Uh no. The dere in kuudere makes it so. And yeah serious and business like IS cold and aloof. Think about it. Also, at the very beginning Naoto doesn't much care for "being with/making friends"(kuu, apathetic, calm, collected) even though deep down she wants to be (dere). I think you are confusing Kuudere with emotionless girl.

And Saber's example isn't kuudere it's a smart powerful woman who doesn't need to be a dude to be "superior". Her personality is even more hardcore in the VNs when you bone her.

Oooo I love being able to edit.