No jap. voices=no buy for me

#11GalacticPBPosted 12/22/2012 10:36:46 AM
Oh! Would ya look at that! It's 30storm.....gross.
---
PSN: galacticprettybo Playing: P4A and Disgaea 4
P4A Main:Yu Narukami Sub:Yosuke Hanamura BBCSE Main:Hazama Sub: Jin Kisaragi
#12returnalPosted 12/22/2012 10:37:10 AM
Hiroshida posted...
Maybe you can pay the licensing fees for them then.

This is the main reason... The cost probably wouldn't be covered by the potential extra copies bought only because of dual audio.
#13AzurexNightmarePosted 12/22/2012 10:41:25 AM
I am adding this guy to my ignore list immediately. No questions.

I am sick of wussies posting topics like this.

Buy the JPN version problem solved or shut your trap, wussy.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#1430Storm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:43:04 AM
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans all, you all are prevelant to th english lanuage likes its the only thing you listen to instead of trying out different cultures and languages that actually might do you some good in life. You can't really apperiate the japanese people's works without the original voice actors, they actually pick them you know.
#15FScellPosted 12/22/2012 10:45:06 AM
How original.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#16HiroshidaPosted 12/22/2012 10:46:55 AM
30Storm posted...
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans

Well, if you really want to appreciate the Japanese culture so much, you should totally y'know, just uproot and go migrate to Japan instead of hiding behind your computer screen and trying to be a internet troll.
#1730Storm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:48:16 AM
Hiroshida posted...
30Storm posted...
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans

Well, if you really want to appreciate the Japanese culture so much, you should totally y'know, just uproot and go migrate to Japan instead of hiding behind your computer screen and trying to be a internet troll.

Yes because expressing my opinion means I'm a troll. Get real.
#18lechaflanPosted 12/22/2012 10:50:02 AM
Yaaayyy its 30storm!

Nah seriously Im a fan of art and that's what both the Eng and Japanese voice actors did: artistically bring the characters to life.

Also, Im of the population that enjoys Tekken's take of having all characters speak in the language of their nationality or background so English isntt the only language I like to listen to and Im someone that prefers dubs if they're available. yay!
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. P4A 8. CoD4 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. BBCSE 4. ShiningForce2 3. MM8 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T
#19Some_StaticPosted 12/22/2012 10:50:37 AM
30Storm posted...
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans all, you all are prevelant to th english lanuage likes its the only thing you listen to instead of trying out different cultures and languages that actually might do you some good in life. You can't really apperiate the japanese people's works without the original voice actors, they actually pick them you know.

wow, it's like high school all over again.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
#20FScellPosted 12/22/2012 10:51:25 AM(edited)
You are a troll, a very boring one at that, because of the manner in which you are expressing this opinion.
---
What can change the nature of a man?