No jap. voices=no buy for me

#21Strain42Posted 12/22/2012 11:50:51 AM
30Storm posted...
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans all, you all are prevelant to th english lanuage likes its the only thing you listen to instead of trying out different cultures and languages that actually might do you some good in life. You can't really apperiate the japanese people's works without the original voice actors, they actually pick them you know.

Fun fact: There have been several instances in anime and video games where the creator of the series has said that they think the English voices are better. Notable examples IIRC include Sgt. Frog, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun

Just food for thought.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#22MogMoogle1Posted 12/22/2012 11:51:12 AM
Hey, I think I remember you. I forget where exactly, but I do remember you posting a similar topic about how horrible Eng is and that Jap is the superior language. You also went on about how the Jap culture was superior and that you knew a buddy over at Japan and was planning on moving there to read manga or something. It was lolz worthy if you seriously thought that.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#23SoaringBlizzardPosted 12/22/2012 11:52:37 AM
While i do agree that in some games the english dub isnt that good, that is not the case with P4G, the english dubs in this game were awesome so if you still want JP Voice acting, then so sorry, but you`ll miss this awesome game.
#2430Storm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:56:34 AM
FScell posted...
You are a troll, a very boring one at that, because of the manner in which you are expressing this opinion.

Bunch of english dub fanboys we got here. Have fun with actors who can't act and getting hired off the street, me and the rest of the real fans get enjoyment out of the original actors.
#25Boomerang78Posted 12/22/2012 11:56:53 AM
30Storm posted...
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans all, you all are prevelant to th english lanuage likes its the only thing you listen to instead of trying out different cultures and languages that actually might do you some good in life. You can't really apperiate the japanese people's works without the original voice actors, they actually pick them you know.

You're trying too hard.

2/10 trolling attempt.

Try to be more subtle next time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yD9N0.gif
#26HoIlywoodPosted 12/22/2012 11:58:40 AM
no one cares you sick little weaboo, if you want jap dubs then import
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#27Tayo2345Posted 12/22/2012 12:00:09 PM
30Storm posted...
Seriously, what is atlus thinking of releasing these games in the US without the original voice actors that sound tons better then the trashy dubs I have to listen to. Persona 4 has some of the worst english voice acting I ever heard, the anime is even worse but at least there is an option to switch to the japanese voices. I'm sorry but I can't support them under these conditions. I really wondeer why anime companies in America just don't release their products in into original format and stop hiring these voice actors from the streets that can't act to save their lives and ruining the original vision for the characters thanks to the superior japanese voice acting.

>worst voice acting ever
>not arc rise fantasia
>troll detected
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#28FScellPosted 12/22/2012 12:00:43 PM
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...
You are a troll, a very boring one at that, because of the manner in which you are expressing this opinion.

Bunch of english dub fanboys we got here. Have fun with actors who can't act and getting hired off the street, me and the rest of the real fans get enjoyment out of the original actors.

I'm not even a big fan of the dub so.. you've pretty much failed in this little comeback completely. Good job.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#29MoonlightJustPosted 12/22/2012 12:00:57 PM
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...

This...isn't even a good attempt. I mean like, at all. I can't even be derogatory, you're so transparent that it's just sort of sad.

1/10.

I'd have given you a 0, but at least you identified yourself for the list.
#30heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/22/2012 12:00:57 PM
Lol... bye now.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98