No jap. voices=no buy for me

#31HiroshidaPosted 12/22/2012 12:03:42 PM
30Storm posted...
Hiroshida posted...
30Storm posted...
I'm sorry but anyone who listens to the english dubs are not fans

Well, if you really want to appreciate the Japanese culture so much, you should totally y'know, just uproot and go migrate to Japan instead of hiding behind your computer screen and trying to be a internet troll.

Yes because expressing my opinion means I'm a troll. Get real.

No, what you are saying is that the we are "not true fans" because we are not "listening to the original Japanese voices", so we cannot "appreciate the Japanese culture" and the likes.

You know how you are generalizing a whole bunch of P4G players there? You tried importing the Solid Gold Edition from the US just because your local gameshops don't carry the special edition? I did.

Like I said again, if P4G had come with the Japanese voices option, I would have been delighted, since I am a big fan of Horie Yui (Sawachika Eri from School Rumble, Minorin from Toradora etc), Yamaguchi Kappei (Teddie, Usopp from One Piece), Romi Park (Naoto, Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist etc).

That didn't happen but does that mean that it will stop me from getting the game? No. I liked the Persona 4 Animation. I watched the 25 episodes throughout the course of 2 days when I had time serving my duties on a weekend.

All of us waited since the localization was announced until the 20th of November for it to be released...and I waited since, while I am a fan of the original P4 cast of Japanese voice actors, I cannot read Japanese for the sake of my life, so I am happy to settle for the English translation, Japanese dub or not.

In their fairness, I feel that the Persona 4 cast like Troy, Laura, even the much argued about Sam and Erin, did a wonderful job. So yea...for you to label all of us as "not true fans" when you don't even bother to spend for this, makes you a hypocrite.

If you are that much of a "true fan", why don't you import the deluxe Famitsu version?

Maybe you can express why you are not considering importing the Japanese version since you like the original voices so much?

Or could be that you can't read Japanese words as well? Then...I really don't know what to say.
#32kratoscar2008Posted 12/22/2012 12:03:56 PM
These topics never gets old LOL. TC is trying too hard to troll but apparently thats enough to stir troubles.

I bet TC doesnt know S*** of JP he just think that liking JP voices make him special, self steem seems low there.
#33lechaflanPosted 12/22/2012 12:05:06 PM
MogMoogle1 posted...
Hey, I think I remember you. I forget where exactly, but I do remember you posting a similar topic about how horrible Eng is and that Jap is the superior language. You also went on about how the Jap culture was superior and that you knew a buddy over at Japan and was planning on moving there to read manga or something. It was lolz worthy if you seriously thought that.

Yea I remember him mentioning that on the ToGf boards. it'd seem like a legit take for someone of his refined tastes.
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. P4A 8. CoD4 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. BBCSE 4. ShiningForce2 3. MM8 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T
#3430Storm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:05:35 PM
FScell posted...
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...
You are a troll, a very boring one at that, because of the manner in which you are expressing this opinion.

Bunch of english dub fanboys we got here. Have fun with actors who can't act and getting hired off the street, me and the rest of the real fans get enjoyment out of the original actors.

I'm not even a big fan of the dub so.. you've pretty much failed in this little comeback completely. Good job.

I'm not even trolling you guys can't another person's opinion. I wonder how you people function in life.
#35The_DjokerPosted 12/22/2012 12:06:43 PM
IF you want JPN voices wait for the European version of P4G. There's a 70% chance it will have JPN dubs.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#36heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/22/2012 12:08:51 PM
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...
You are a troll, a very boring one at that, because of the manner in which you are expressing this opinion.

Bunch of english dub fanboys we got here. Have fun with actors who can't act and getting hired off the street, me and the rest of the real fans get enjoyment out of the original actors.

I'm not even a big fan of the dub so.. you've pretty much failed in this little comeback completely. Good job.

I'm not even trolling you guys can't another person's opinion. I wonder how you people function in life.

You're trying too hard.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#37codemeisterx70Posted 12/22/2012 12:09:29 PM
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...

Hypocrite.

Import the game with JPN voices and shut up.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - Todd ingram
Persona 4 - "Rated M for Mara."
#38GodMWOLFPosted 12/22/2012 12:10:53 PM
okay so you won't buy the english version of the game.That's cool

Any point to come online and tell this to strangers who don't care?
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#39MogMoogle1Posted 12/22/2012 12:10:55 PM
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...
30Storm posted...
FScell posted...

We function in life cuz we are logical people who do not have narrow minds.

There is a super easy solution to your problem with the English language: learn Japanese then import it. If English is so disgusting, you wouldn't even wanna play it subbed.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#40Ultima_LordPosted 12/22/2012 1:02:58 PM
Seriously, what is 30Storm thinking of typing these comments in the English language without the original Japanese text that looks tons better than the trashy English I have to look at. 30Storm has some of the worst english typing I have ever had the displeasure to read, his alt accounts are even worse but at least there is an option to translate to the original using Google. I'm sorry but I can't support him under these conditions. I really wonder why 30Storm just doesn't type his messages in the original format and stop typing in this language from the street that can't look or sound good to save its life and ruining the original vision for the fans thanks to the superior Japanese writing.
---
"LEMME TELL YA A LIL' SHOMETHN' ABOUT WORK. EVERYONE'S THE KILLER,
AND I'MA SUUPER MARIO, WHOO-HOO" - Dojima, P4 Comic Dub