Who is in your party?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Who is in your party?

User Info: Ultima_Lord

Ultima_Lord
3 years ago#21
Tayo2345 posted...
Why do people not use Yosuke?

Why would you NOT use the best party member?

Yosuke/Yukiko/Kanji master race (assuming theyre still the best in golden like they were in vanilla)

^ This x289357322893570

Umuru posted...
Kanji is for going up dungeon floors

...........................................................................No. I mean he never left my party once I got him, but that's not what he's best at, at all lol.
"LEMME TELL YA A LIL' SHOMETHN' ABOUT WORK. EVERYONE'S THE KILLER,
AND I'MA SUUPER MARIO, WHOO-HOO" - Dojima, P4 Comic Dub

User Info: Snoopydance

Snoopydance
3 years ago#22
I used Yukiko, Yosuke, Kanji for my whole first playthrough. Probably going to change it up though for my NG+. Although I really like Yukiko and Kanji >_> I'm definitely going to try Teddie this time, though it will suck getting his S Link abilities so late. I don't really like Chie, and I don't feel I would have much need for Naoto. Hmm.

User Info: Snoopydance

Snoopydance
3 years ago#23
How is Yosuke the best? He is pretty boring IMO as a character and his fighting style is pretty generalized too, unlike Bruiser Kanji and Healer Yukiko.

User Info: CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy
3 years ago#24
Snoopydance posted...
How is Yosuke the best? He is pretty boring IMO as a character and his fighting style is pretty generalized too, unlike Bruiser Kanji and Healer Yukiko.

I agree ... but I keep thinking maybe I didn't set him up properly (cos am sure there is a reason why others find him cool to play...) mine is just a wind damager

User Info: Bisected8

Bisected8
3 years ago#25
I've had Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko in my party until now, but I'm switching him out with Naoto next time I'm in a dungeon (he made a good backup healer, but I haven't used him for anything but melee and wind attacks for the last two dungeons).
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Who is in your party?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived