Who is in your party?

#21Ultima_LordPosted 12/23/2012 4:22:58 PM
Tayo2345 posted...
Why do people not use Yosuke?

Why would you NOT use the best party member?

Yosuke/Yukiko/Kanji master race (assuming theyre still the best in golden like they were in vanilla)

^ This x289357322893570

Umuru posted...
Kanji is for going up dungeon floors

...........................................................................No. I mean he never left my party once I got him, but that's not what he's best at, at all lol.
---
"LEMME TELL YA A LIL' SHOMETHN' ABOUT WORK. EVERYONE'S THE KILLER,
AND I'MA SUUPER MARIO, WHOO-HOO" - Dojima, P4 Comic Dub
#22SnoopydancePosted 12/23/2012 4:42:31 PM
I used Yukiko, Yosuke, Kanji for my whole first playthrough. Probably going to change it up though for my NG+. Although I really like Yukiko and Kanji >_> I'm definitely going to try Teddie this time, though it will suck getting his S Link abilities so late. I don't really like Chie, and I don't feel I would have much need for Naoto. Hmm.
---

#23SnoopydancePosted 12/23/2012 5:13:37 PM
How is Yosuke the best? He is pretty boring IMO as a character and his fighting style is pretty generalized too, unlike Bruiser Kanji and Healer Yukiko.
---

#24CrayonBoyPosted 12/23/2012 5:16:37 PM
Snoopydance posted...
How is Yosuke the best? He is pretty boring IMO as a character and his fighting style is pretty generalized too, unlike Bruiser Kanji and Healer Yukiko.

I agree ... but I keep thinking maybe I didn't set him up properly (cos am sure there is a reason why others find him cool to play...) mine is just a wind damager
#25Bisected8Posted 12/23/2012 5:16:39 PM
I've had Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko in my party until now, but I'm switching him out with Naoto next time I'm in a dungeon (he made a good backup healer, but I haven't used him for anything but melee and wind attacks for the last two dungeons).
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.